Add column "CC-List" to search result page (buglist.cgi)

Re: Add column "CC-List" to search result page (buglist.cgi)

powermax_123@gmx.de
Hello,

I read this thread and tried to do the same with the URI-column.

I added

   DefineColumn("URI", "bugs.bug_file_loc", "URI");

to buglist.cgi and

   push(@masterlist, "URI");

to colchange.cgi.

I added nothing to bugzilla/search.pm, because I think there is no other table than bugs.

When clicking on URI I get the error:

   "The custom sort order specified in your form submission contains an invalid column name bugs.bug_file_loc."

Any idea, Tosh?

Thank you in advance,

kind regards

powermax123

[hidden email] schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> I read this thread and tried to do the same with the URI-column.
>
> I added
>
>    DefineColumn("URI", "bugs.bug_file_loc", "URI");
>
> to buglist.cgi and
>
>    push(@masterlist, "URI");
>
> to colchange.cgi.
>
> I added nothing to bugzilla/search.pm, because I think there is no other table than bugs.
>
> When clicking on URI I get the error:
>
>    "The custom sort order specified in your form submission contains an invalid column name bugs.bug_file_loc."
>
> Any idea, Tosh?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> kind regards
>
> powermax123
>

> Tosh, Michael J schrieb:
>> 1) Add a DefineColumn definition for your column in buglist.cgi  (Due to
>> some difference with the way the CONTENT field is generated, you need a
>> DISTINCT around the field within the GROUP_CONCAT)
>>
>> DefineColumn("dependson",
>>    "GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(map_dependson.dependson)
>>     ORDER BY map_dependson.dependson SEPARATOR ', ') AS dependson",
>>    "Depends On");
>>
>> 2) Add the column to the @masterlist definition in colchange.cgi
>>
>>     push(@masterlist, "dependson");
>>
>> 3) Add a table mapping in Bugzilla/Search.pm for your column.
>>
>>     if (grep($_ =~/AS dependson$/, @$fieldsref)) {
>>         push @supptables, "LEFT JOIN dependencies AS map_dependson " .
>>                           "ON bugs.bug_id = map_dependson.blocked";
>>     }
>>

>> Again, this ONLY works if you have MySQL (or Postgre with the MySQL
>> Compatibility Functions addon:
>> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/mysqlcompat/)  If someone can point me to
>> any open issues that this would fix, I'd gladly submit this package
>> there.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tosh

Any idea, Michael J. Tosh?

Thank you in advance,

kind regards

powermax123

[hidden email] schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> I read this thread and tried to do the same with the URI-column.
>
> I added
>
>    DefineColumn("URI", "bugs.bug_file_loc", "URI");
>
> to buglist.cgi and
>
>    push(@masterlist, "URI");
>
> to colchange.cgi.
>
> I added nothing to bugzilla/search.pm, because I think there is no other table than bugs.
>
> When clicking on URI I get the error:
>
>    "The custom sort order specified in your form submission contains an invalid column name bugs.bug_file_loc."
>
> Any idea, Tosh?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> kind regards
>
> powermax123
>

> Tosh, Michael J schrieb:
>> 1) Add a DefineColumn definition for your column in buglist.cgi  (Due to
>> some difference with the way the CONTENT field is generated, you need a
>> DISTINCT around the field within the GROUP_CONCAT)
>>
>> DefineColumn("dependson",
>>    "GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(map_dependson.dependson)
>>     ORDER BY map_dependson.dependson SEPARATOR ', ') AS dependson",
>>    "Depends On");
>>
>> 2) Add the column to the @masterlist definition in colchange.cgi
>>
>>     push(@masterlist, "dependson");
>>
>> 3) Add a table mapping in Bugzilla/Search.pm for your column.
>>
>>     if (grep($_ =~/AS dependson$/, @$fieldsref)) {
>>         push @supptables, "LEFT JOIN dependencies AS map_dependson " .
>>                           "ON bugs.bug_id = map_dependson.blocked";
>>     }
>>

>> Again, this ONLY works if you have MySQL (or Postgre with the MySQL
>> Compatibility Functions addon:
>> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/mysqlcompat/)  If someone can point me to
>> any open issues that this would fix, I'd gladly submit this package
>> there.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tosh

Tosh, Michael J

Nope, sorry.

> [hidden email] schrieb:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I read this thread and tried to do the same with the URI-column.
> >
> > I added
> >
> >    DefineColumn("URI", "bugs.bug_file_loc", "URI");
> >
> > to buglist.cgi and
> >
> >    push(@masterlist, "URI");
> >
> > to colchange.cgi.
> >
> > I added nothing to bugzilla/search.pm, because I think there is no
other
> table than bugs.
> >
> > When clicking on URI I get the error:
> >
> >    "The custom sort order specified in your form submission contains
an
> invalid column name bugs.bug_file_loc."

Re: Add column "CC-List" to search result page (buglist.cgi)

powermax_123@gmx.de
Do you have the same result, if you try this with your installation?

Does anybody else have an idea?

Thank you in advance,

kind regards

powermax123

Tosh, Michael J schrieb:

> [...]

Michael J. Tosh, do you have the same result, if you try this with your installation?

Thank you in advance,

kind regards

powermax123

[hidden email] schrieb:

> Do you have the same result, if you try this with your installation?
>
> Does anybody else have an idea?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> kind regards
>
> powermax123

He Michael,

could you please (or also anybody else) try this with your installation (see below) and tell me, if you receive the same error-message? It is very urgent around here and I would really like to have this fixed.

Please help me!

Thank you in advance,

kind regards

powermax123

>>> other

>>> an

Re: Add column "CC-List" to search result page (buglist.cgi)

Mike-641
On Feb 11, 4:38 am, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> He Michael,
>
> could you please (or also anybody else) try this with your installation (see below) and tell me, if you receive the same error-message? It is very urgent around here and I would really like to have this fixed.

I looked up this error (template/en/default/global/code-
error.html.tmpl)  It gets thrown if your column name is not specified
in %$columns.  %$columns gets filled out by DefineColumn.

You need to specify the ID as bug_file_loc.
DefineColumn("bug_file_loc", "bugs.bug_file_loc", "URI");
push(@masterlist, "bug_file_loc");

bug_file_loc is a pre-defined field, so this should be all you need.