[Action needed] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Tue Jan 13th.

[Action needed] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Tue Jan 13th.

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,
First of all Happy New Year! I hope 2015 will be an amazing year both on
personal and on professional sides. And I also wish this year to be a
great one for our community too!
And the first step to achieve this will be the next Quality and
Automation Community call which will have place next week, Tuesday
January 13th. Please add your topics in the following pad.

Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2015-01-13

Help us spread the word:

  * https://twitter.com/MozillaQA/status/552140911367684098
  * https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153016998034301&id=122167964300
  * https://plus.google.com/b/105008984866948869070/105008984866948869070/posts/Ho8rMoTrN7Z

Please *do share this e-mail/ etherpad with the teams *( It might not
get on some lists as I am not subscribed or moderated)
Have a great day!

Happy 2015!
Ioana

[Action needed] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Tue February 24th.

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,

The next Quality and Automation Community Call will take place on
February 24th, 2015 ( in less than a week!). Here is my invitation to
add your topics in the following pad.

Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2015-02-24

Help us spread the word:

      o https://twitter.com/MozillaQA/status/568337444560609280