[Action needed] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Tue, Feb 10th

[Action needed] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Tue, Feb 10th

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,
First of all thanks to all those who shared the work from their projects
in the Tuesday's call! We discussed about:

  * FirefoxOS Bug Bash
  * MozStumbler
  * Right-to-Left Language Support on FirefoxOS (Arabic)
  * BuddyUp
  * The DOM with Quality Engineering
  * A*Team Community Day

The next call will take place on February 10th. Here is the pad so you
can add your project news or opportunities there:
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2015-01-27

Please *do share this e-mail/ etherpad with the teams *( It might not
get on some lists as I am not subscribed or moderated)

I've added a blog post about this:
https://quality.mozilla.org/2015/01/quality-and-automation-community-call/
Social Media:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153076366039301&id=122167964300
https://twitter.com/MozillaQA/status/560812392553414656

Have a great day!
Ioana

Re: [Action needed] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Tue, Feb 10th

Kamil Jozwiak
For the February 10th Community Call, you can use the following etherpad:

   - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2015-02-10

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Ioana Chiorean <
[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hi all,
> First of all thanks to all those who shared the work from their projects
> in the Tuesday's call! We discussed about:
>
>    - FirefoxOS Bug Bash
>    - MozStumbler
>    - Right-to-Left Language Support on FirefoxOS (Arabic)
>    - BuddyUp
>    - The DOM with Quality Engineering
>    - A*Team Community Day
>
> The next call will take place on February 10th. Here is the pad so you can
> add your project news or opportunities there:
> https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2015-01-27
>
> Please *do share this e-mail/ etherpad with the teams *( It might not get
> on some lists as I am not subscribed or moderated)
>
> I've added a blog post about this:
> https://quality.mozilla.org/2015/01/quality-and-automation-community-call/
> Social Media:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153076366039301&id=122167964300
> https://twitter.com/MozillaQA/status/560812392553414656
>  Have a great day!
> Ioana

Re: [Action needed] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Tue, Feb 10th

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,
Friendly reminder about the community call next week! Here is the pad so
you can add your project news or opportunities there:
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2015-02-10

Thanks,
Ioana