Acronis Privacy Expert

Bob Bailey-2
Anyone using this?
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/privacyexpert/

TIA...Bob

Re: Acronis Privacy Expert

gwtc-3
Bob Bailey wrote:

> Anyone using this?
> http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/privacyexpert/
>
> TIA...Bob
no, costs too much

--
Time for a change

Re: Acronis Privacy Expert

Leonidas Jones
Bob Bailey wrote:
> Anyone using this?
> http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/privacyexpert/
>
> TIA...Bob

Are you kidding, I'm on a Mac!  ;)

Seriously, I have a Windows side too.  With all the free anti
spy/malware stuff out there, I find it hard to see the need.

I run SpywareBlaster, Spybot S&D, Adaware, Microsoft Antispyware, and
Asquared.  On Win 98/Me machines, I run Spysweeper, in a version
provided free from my ISP.

Running XP, I think you protect your system very well with the freeware.
  While the cost of the Acronis product is very reasonable, I think I
would prefer to donate the $30 to the freeware guys.  In fact, I should
go do that now.

By the way, I'm glad you found your way here.

Lee

Re: Acronis Privacy Expert

Bob Bailey-2
Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Bob Bailey wrote:
>> Anyone using this?
>> http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/privacyexpert/
>>
>> TIA...Bob
>
> Are you kidding, I'm on a Mac!  ;)
>
> Seriously, I have a Windows side too.  With all the free anti
> spy/malware stuff out there, I find it hard to see the need.
>
> I run SpywareBlaster, Spybot S&D, Adaware, Microsoft Antispyware, and
> Asquared.  On Win 98/Me machines, I run Spysweeper, in a version
> provided free from my ISP.
>
> Running XP, I think you protect your system very well with the freeware.
>  While the cost of the Acronis product is very reasonable, I think I
> would prefer to donate the $30 to the freeware guys.  In fact, I should
> go do that now.
>
> By the way, I'm glad you found your way here.
>
> Lee

Thanks, Lee. The whole Mozilla experience is making me happy.

...Bob

Re: Acronis Privacy Expert

Leonidas Jones
Bob Bailey wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>> Bob Bailey wrote:

/snip/
> Thanks, Lee. The whole Mozilla experience is making me happy.
>
> ...Bob

I'm so glad to hear it, its good to have you with us!

Lee