Accessing History and Bookmarks.

Kulkarni Jeet
I am building an application in Java wherein i need to access the persistent browser history programatically. I tried using Jrex ( which is a Java wrapper around Mozilla) but was unable to find an API to access the history along with bookmarks under a specific users profile.
Is there any way where i can access the history along with the bookmarks without having to use Jrex ( assuming it doesnt not have an API to do so).

Could anyone let me know the files of the source code i need to look in , inorder to access the History and bookmarks.

Thanks in Advance,
Jeet Kulkarni.