Accessible Firefox logo ideas

Jonathan Chetwynd
bionic fox?

prosethetics over disabilities?

Jonathan Chetwynd

Re: Accessible Firefox logo ideas

Hans Hillen-2
Perhaps a logo where Firefox, instead of flying around the globe (or
whatever it does in the original logo), probes the globe with a cane or
something, or even have a guide dog sniff it? May be too oriented on
blindness though.

Hans Hillen
TPG Europe

Re: Accessible Firefox logo ideas

David hilbert Poehlman
I was thiinking of another blind idea as well.  How about a submareen
in the shape of a shark with windows / portals for eyes running along
side firefox?

On Oct 16, 2006, at 5:15 AM, Hans Hillen wrote:

Perhaps a logo where Firefox, instead of flying around the globe (or
whatever it does in the original logo), probes the globe with a cane
or something, or even have a guide dog sniff it? May be too oriented
on blindness though.

Hans Hillen
TPG Europe

Re: Accessible Firefox logo ideas

Norman Robinson
How about the standardized symbols for each type of
impairment  sight/hearing/mobility/cognitive in
rotation?

I can imagine a large eye in line art, a large ear in
line art, a stick figure (maybe not the wheel chair or
cain, perhaps the generic "man" or "woman" icon used
on restroom doors) and then finally perhaps a question
mark representing the cognitive.

Just a thought.

~Norman B. Robinson

--- David Poehlman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was thiinking of another blind idea as well.  How
> about a submareen
> in the shape of a shark with windows / portals for
> eyes running along
> side firefox?
>
> On Oct 16, 2006, at 5:15 AM, Hans Hillen wrote:
>
> Perhaps a logo where Firefox, instead of flying
> around the globe (or
> whatever it does in the original logo), probes the
> globe with a cane
> or something, or even have a guide dog sniff it? May
> be too oriented
> on blindness though.
>
> Hans Hillen
> TPG Europe

Re: Accessible Firefox logo ideas

Jonathan Chetwynd
strangely this morning in central London a fox was in our garden,
we'd found the large hole in the fence, but not the perpetrator
~:"

Jonathan Chetwynd