Accessibility Hacking conference, London, 19th and 20th September

Accessibility Hacking conference, London, 19th and 20th September

Steve Faulkner-2
This may be of interest:

http://scriptingenabled.org/

Christian Heilmann Wrote:

Scripting Enabled is an Event I want to kick off on the 19th and 20th
of
September in London: http://scriptingenabled.org/

It is going to be a day of presentations showing what barriers
disabled
people face in using social networks, web products and communication
channels we use these days. This one will be followed by a day of
ethical hacking using the APIs companies offer to access their data to
build less daunting interfaces.

As an example check the hacks I (Christian) have done:

http://youtube.com versus http://icant.co.uk/easy-youtube/
http://flickr.com versus http://icant.co.uk/easy-flickr/
http://www.slideshare.net/cheilmann/purple-hack-fodder versus
http://icant.co.uk/easy-slideshare/?slides=http://www.slideshare.net/cheilma
nn/purple-hack-fodder

Re: Accessibility Hacking conference, London, 19th and 20th September

Aaron Leventhal-3
Sounds like a great place for the community to work on Web 2.0 / AJAX
accessibility issues.

Who's going?

- Aaron