Access local messages from old IMAP account

Access local messages from old IMAP account

mikh2161
My school email was cancelled/disabled after I graduated. It was an IMAP account, so I should have local copies of everything. Digging through the profiles folder, the messages all seem to be still there. How do I access these old messages? Thanks.

Re: Access local messages from old IMAP account

mikh2161
Oops, sorry, wrong forum.

Re: Access local messages from old IMAP account

princefabrizio.wixsite.com/inventions
Il 18/03/20 23:39, [hidden email] ha scritto:
> Oops, sorry, wrong forum.

Should not be wrong, if you use thunderbird.
Go in Help -> Troubleshooting -> Click on Open Path -> Browse the
directory ImapMail