About mozilla.addons.chromebug: why so much inactive?

About mozilla.addons.chromebug: why so much inactive?

Balaco
I opened the group mozilla.addons.chromebug to make questions about
add-ons or extensions, and possibly learn more things about developing them.

But in the last 4 years, there are not many messages there. Is there a
reason for that?

Questions about development and technical details in add-ons for Firefox
or Thunderbird (for example) should be made in their support groups?

Re: About mozilla.addons.chromebug: why so much inactive?

WaltS48-6
On 11/12/17 8:02 PM, Balaco wrote:
> I opened the group mozilla.addons.chromebug to make questions about
> add-ons or extensions, and possibly learn more things about developing
> them.
>
> But in the last 4 years, there are not many messages there. Is there a
> reason for that?
>
> Questions about development and technical details in add-ons for Firefox
> or Thunderbird (for example) should be made in their support groups?

For Firefox add-ons that would be
<https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/add-ons/development> or
Mozilla Internet Relay Chat.

For Thunderbird, possibly the mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird list or
newsgroup.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

Em 12-11-2017 23:25, WaltS48 escreveu:

> On 11/12/17 8:02 PM, Balaco wrote:
>> I opened the group mozilla.addons.chromebug to make questions about
>> add-ons or extensions, and possibly learn more things about developing
>> them.
>>
>> But in the last 4 years, there are not many messages there. Is there a
>> reason for that?
>>
>> Questions about development and technical details in add-ons for
>> Firefox or Thunderbird (for example) should be made in their support
>> groups?
>

> For Firefox add-ons that would be
> <https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/add-ons/development> or
> Mozilla Internet Relay Chat.
>
> For Thunderbird, possibly the mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird list or
> newsgroup.

Oh... just mailing lists for those two.

Thank you for pointing them to me