About getting DOM from Mozilla Browser

tarun sharma-3
Hi all,

I am developing a application in which i want to get the HTML DOM of any open mozilla browser.
 For this accessibility i have downloaded gecko-sdk.
Made the settings given in the link

 http://developer.mozilla.org/en/Creating_XPCOM_Components/Setting_up_the_Gecko_SDK#Building_a_Microsoft_Visual_Cpp_Project

I have  the ISimpleDOMDocument.idl, ISimpleDOMNode.idl, ISimpleDOMText.idl  files and generated respective .h and _i.c files.

Now when i compile this files in my application code i get lots and lots of errors.

The first one is
 fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "stdafx.h"' to your source?

Can any body tell me what's going in.
I have tried everything i could but no luck. Please reply asap, its urgent.
I am using VS 2006.

TARUN SHARMA,.