About SeaMonkey installers

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez

Hi,

I've not solved my problems with SeaMonkey 1.0b es-ES installers. Can
anyone that has successfully built SM localized installers explain if
there is any noticeable difference between the process to follow for
Mozilla Suite vs. SeaMonkey?

Also, KaiRo pointed out in the bug for Calendar source localisation
that SeaMonkey was going to be ready "soon"... :-) Any chance to have
it ready before launching SM 1.0final? Would it allow to build
localized full installers so we, translators, didn't have to do it?

TIA

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: About SeaMonkey installers

Robert Kaiser
Ricardo Palomares Martinez schrieb:
> I've not solved my problems with SeaMonkey 1.0b es-ES installers. Can
> anyone that has successfully built SM localized installers explain if
> there is any noticeable difference between the process to follow for
> Mozilla Suite vs. SeaMonkey?

There shouldn't be any.

> Also, KaiRo pointed out in the bug for Calendar source localisation
> that SeaMonkey was going to be ready "soon"... :-) Any chance to have
> it ready before launching SM 1.0final? Would it allow to build
> localized full installers so we, translators, didn't have to do it?

Source L10n will not happen for 1.0(.x), and is not likely to arrive for
1.1, we plan to work on that only on trunk, along with all our
architecture transition work.

Robert Kaiser