About Mozilla Winter Of Security

Tisa Segovic
Hello,

My name is Tisa Segovic and I come from Croatia. I am currently an
undergraduate junior at New York University, studying Computer Science.

I am very interested in applying for Mozilla Winter Of Security
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Automation/Winter_Of_Security_2016> for
this upcoming winter, however, I could only find an outdated link, so I was
wondering whether the program is still running?

If yes, could you please send me an updated link? If no, is there any other
way to engage in security with Mozilla (through for example open-source
projects)?

Thank you so much in advance,

Tisa Šegović
B.S. Computer Science