Ablity to Duplicate tab with shortcut key

Ablity to Duplicate tab with shortcut key

Jithin Sha
I Suggest Command-Shift-T for duplicating current tab

Re: Ablity to Duplicate tab with shortcut key

David E. Ross-3
On 2/4/2014 6:45 PM, Jithin Sha wrote:
> I Suggest Command-Shift-T for duplicating current tab

Are you going to implement Manuel Reimer's "Clone Tab Button" that is
cuerrently available for PrefBar?  See
<http://prefbar.tuxfamily.org/buttons.html#clonetab>.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.

Re: Ablity to Duplicate tab with shortcut key

Cameron McCormack-4
Jithin Sha wrote:
> I Suggest Command-Shift-T for duplicating current tab

That is already the shortcut for undo close tab.  Still, suggestions
like this would be better discussed in firefox-dev.

(I would love a shortcut for this, though; I often find myself
Option+dragging the current tab a short distance to get a duplicate.)

Re: Ablity to Duplicate tab with shortcut key

Steve Fink-4
On Tue 04 Feb 2014 07:17:26 PM PST, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Jithin Sha wrote:
>> I Suggest Command-Shift-T for duplicating current tab
>
> That is already the shortcut for undo close tab.  Still, suggestions
> like this would be better discussed in firefox-dev.
>
> (I would love a shortcut for this, though; I often find myself
> Option+dragging the current tab a short distance to get a duplicate.)

I use Ctrl-L to focus the location bar, then Alt-Enter to clone the URL
into a new tab.

Re: Ablity to Duplicate tab with shortcut key

Steve Wendt

>> I Suggest Command-Shift-T for duplicating current tab
>
> That is already the shortcut for undo close tab.  Still, suggestions
> like this would be better discussed in firefox-dev.
>
> (I would love a shortcut for this, though; I often find myself
> Option+dragging the current tab a short distance to get a duplicate.)

Middle-click on reload.