AT compatibility page up, please help check for accuracy

AT compatibility page up, please help check for accuracy

Aaron Leventhal-3

Re: AT compatibility page up, please help check for accuracy

Peter Korn-2
Hi Aaron,

> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Assistive_technology_compatibility

This is nice to see.  Gnopernicus is still in use, so I would list it.
Also, Dasher is an important AT for doing text entry (e.g. into the URL
bar, forms, etc.).  Finally, these AT run more places than just
GNU/Linux.  Would you please change the Linux section title to "UNIX"
(or "UNIX and GNU/Linux")?

Oh, and finally: it looks like you have some malformed HTML - see
"Orca/td>" and "LSR/td>"

Thanks,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Re: AT compatibility page up, please help check for accuracy

Aaron Leventhal-3
Thanks -- I'm still waiting for a kb.mozillazine login but I'll make
these changes as soon as I can.

Note: this page is pointed to by the new accessibility help topic in
Firefox 2.

- Aaron

Peter Korn wrote:

> Hi Aaron,
>
>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Assistive_technology_compatibility
>
> This is nice to see.  Gnopernicus is still in use, so I would list
> it.  Also, Dasher is an important AT for doing text entry (e.g. into
> the URL bar, forms, etc.).  Finally, these AT run more places than
> just GNU/Linux.  Would you please change the Linux section title to
> "UNIX" (or "UNIX and GNU/Linux")?
>
> Oh, and finally: it looks like you have some malformed HTML - see
> "Orca/td>" and "LSR/td>"
>

> Thanks,
>
> Peter Korn
> Accessibility Architect,
> Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Re: AT compatibility page up, please help check for accuracy

Aaron Leventhal-3
Oh, how would you characterize Dasher compatibility with
FIrefox?

- Aaron