AT-SPI on D-BUS

Aaron Leventhal-3
AT-SPI over D-BUS work is proceeding. It can now be built and used for
testing:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/ATK/AT-SPI/AT-SPI_on_D-Bus

Congrats all around. Thank you to Mozilla for the funding the initial
study, and to Nokia for picking up where that left off, as well as to
the work from Codethink and Novell.

As I understand it (please correct me), this will help move KDE/Qt
accessibility forward, as well as ultimately small Linux devices to have
accessibility (even potentially run a kind of pocket Orca). It will
enable OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) to have accessibility.

- Aaron