ASSETS 2010 - MENTOR PROGRAM

Joshua Hailpern-2
Would you like to be a ASSETS 2010 Mentor?  Are you looking for a
ASSETS 2010 Mentor?
The 12th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and
Accessibility (ASSETS 2010)

        Deadline to request a Mentor: March 5th, 2010
        Deadline to volunteer as a Mentor: March 7th, 2010
        Website: http://www.sigaccess.org/assets10/mentor.html

Volunteering to be an ASSETS Mentor
We are looking for experienced authors to help us with mentoring
individuals new to the ASSETS conference. If you have published in
ASSETS or similar venues, we encourage you to volunteer to be a
mentor. If you are interested, please email the Mentor Chair ([hidden email]
) with your name, affiliation, and up to 4 keywords that represent
your research areas by March 7th, 2010.

Mentoring Request
Help with submissions by seasoned researchers is available through the
ASSETS Mentoring Program. You may receive advice on your submission in
any of the submission categories provided by ASSETS. Although we do
not guarantee that your submission will be accepted by ASSETS, most
individuals who have used the mentoring service at ASSETS or at the
CHI conference where it began have reported positive experiences and
an improved understanding of what is required by reviewers.

If you think you would benefit from mentoring either because you are
new to presenting your research, new to the type of category you are
interested in submitting to or simply find that preparing English
language papers foreign to your paper writing experience, please
consider applying for mentoring help by emailing the Mentor Chair ([hidden email]
) a 1 page extended abstract of your paper. The deadline for mentoring
request is March 5th, 2010. A mentor will be assigned to you shortly.
You will then need to send your submission to the mentor assigned to
you and work with this person through email, voice over IP, etc.

-Josh

Joshua Hailpern
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Computer Science