ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1234 ... 6

ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewastudent
well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all alone...

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
ewastudent wrote:
> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
> alone...

since nobody is here, then I can't say whether thats a
good idea or not.

help!!!! Emails to me may become public

Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewastudent
well, alright then, here goes..
"Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <[hidden email]>
wrote in message news:[hidden email]...

> ewastudent wrote:
>> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
>> alone...
>
> since nobody is here, then I can't say whether thats a good idea or not.
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!! Emails to me
> may become public
>
> Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which
> applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not
> to the mozilla.org newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you
> banned.
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel-257
ewastudent wrote:

> well, alright then, here goes..
> "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo"
> <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:[hidden email]...
>> ewastudent wrote:
>>> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
>>> alone...
>>
>> since nobody is here, then I can't say whether thats a good idea or not.
>>
>> --
>> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!! Emails
>> to me may become public
>>
>> Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which
>> applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason,
>> not to the mozilla.org newsgroup servers, where your posting may get
>> you banned.
>>
>> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
>> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
>> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Some people will do anything for a bit of attention!!

--
Daniel
(using his sister's computer)

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Real Bev
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

> ewastudent wrote:
>> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
>> alone...

Yeah, right.  Wusses like you NEVER have the guts to do it.

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewastudent
oh, i just went and ate dinner.

"G. R. Woodring" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Date: 12/14/2008 7:27 PM, Author: ewastudent  Wrote:
>> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
>> alone...
>
> Your earlier post received 5 responses and Peter responded within minutes
> to this one.  If you want to start a conversation, then pick a subject of
> interest and post.  Someone with similar (or contradictory) opinions will
> join in.
>
> If you are not seeing the responses, perhaps you should get a more capable
> newsreader :-)
>

> --
> G. R. Woodring
>
> P.S. It seems that Windows Mail is afflicted with the same failure to
> strip signature bug as OE :-(

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewastudent
is anybody reading these posts??
"ewastudent" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> oh, i just went and ate dinner.
>
> "G. R. Woodring" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:[hidden email]...
>> Date: 12/14/2008 7:27 PM, Author: ewastudent  Wrote:
>>> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
>>> alone...
>>
>> Your earlier post received 5 responses and Peter responded within minutes
>> to this one.  If you want to start a conversation, then pick a subject of
>> interest and post.  Someone with similar (or contradictory) opinions will
>> join in.
>>
>> If you are not seeing the responses, perhaps you should get a more
>> capable newsreader :-)
>>

>> --
>> G. R. Woodring
>>
>> P.S. It seems that Windows Mail is afflicted with the same failure to
>> strip signature bug as OE :-(

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blinky the Shark

The Real Bev wrote:
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>
>> ewastudent wrote:
>>> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
>>> alone...
>
> Yeah, right.  Wusses like you NEVER have the guts to do it.

Heh.  I'm gone for, I dunno, probably at least a month, and I come back
and find this stuff going on.  :)

This may sound crazy, but why was I gone?  I *forgot* about the moz
groups.  I've been sitting at the computer just as much as always; I've
been just as active on Usenet as always.  But I actually *forgot* about
these groups.  Now, true...I don't do any others with Thunderbird, so my
mozorg-reading software wasn't *open* in front of me.  But that TB
shortcut icon was still sitting there next to Pan (which I use for
Usenet).  Damndest thing!

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blinky the Shark
G. R. Woodring wrote:

> Date: 12/14/2008 7:27 PM, Author: ewastudent  Wrote:
>> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
>> alone...
>
> Your earlier post received 5 responses and Peter responded within minutes to
> this one.  If you want to start a conversation, then pick a subject of interest
> and post.  Someone with similar (or contradictory) opinions will join in.
>
> If you are not seeing the responses, perhaps you should get a more capable
> newsreader :-)

Well, at least he's using one (loosely speaking), and not being a Google
Groper.  :)

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Heh.  I'm gone for, I dunno, probably at least a month

you were gone!?? ;-)

help!!!! Emails to me may become public

Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewastudent
huh???
"Blinky the Shark" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> G. R. Woodring wrote:
>> Date: 12/14/2008 7:27 PM, Author: ewastudent  Wrote:
>>> well if nobody is out there, guess ill just go kill myself... im all
>>> alone...
>>
>> Your earlier post received 5 responses and Peter responded within minutes
>> to this one.  If you want to start a conversation, then pick a subject of
>> interest and post.  Someone with similar (or contradictory) opinions will
>> join in.
>>
>> If you are not seeing the responses, perhaps you should get a more
>> capable newsreader :-)
>
> Well, at least he's using one (loosely speaking), and not being a Google
> Groper.  :)
>

> --
> Blinky
> Killing all posts from Google Groups
> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed Mullen
ewastudent wrote:

> "Blinky the Shark" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:[hidden email]...
>> G. R. Woodring wrote:
>>>
>>> Your earlier post received 5 responses and Peter responded within
>>> minutes to this one.  If you want to start a conversation, then pick
>>> a subject of interest and post.  Someone with similar (or
>>> contradictory) opinions will join in.
>>>
>>> If you are not seeing the responses, perhaps you should get a more
>>> capable newsreader :-)
>>
>> Well, at least he's using one (loosely speaking), and not being a
>> Google Groper.  :)
>>

>> --
>> Blinky
>> Killing all posts from Google Groups
>> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
>
 > huh???

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Also,

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewastudent
alright, im done. you guys are talking in riddles. of course im not going to
kill myself.
"Ed Mullen" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> ewastudent wrote:
>> "Blinky the Shark" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
>> news:[hidden email]...

>>> Well, at least he's using one (loosely speaking), and not being a Google
>>> Groper.  :)
>>>

>>> --
>>> Blinky
>>> Killing all posts from Google Groups
>>> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
>> huh???
>
> http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
>
> Also,
>
> http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
>
> --
> Ed Mullen
> http://edmullen.net
> Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blinky the Shark
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> Heh.  I'm gone for, I dunno, probably at least a month
>
> you were gone!?? ;-)

I knew I'd draw fire with that post.  :)

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Need a new news feed?  http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Real Bev
Blinky the Shark wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

>> Yeah, right.  Wusses like you NEVER have the guts to do it.
>
> Heh.  I'm gone for, I dunno, probably at least a month, and I come back
> and find this stuff going on.  :)
>
> This may sound crazy, but why was I gone?  I *forgot* about the moz
> groups.  I've been sitting at the computer just as much as always; I've
> been just as active on Usenet as always.  But I actually *forgot* about
> these groups.  Now, true...I don't do any others with Thunderbird, so my
> mozorg-reading software wasn't *open* in front of me.  But that TB
> shortcut icon was still sitting there next to Pan (which I use for
> Usenet).  Damndest thing!

Oh fine, one potential suicide and now an Alzheimer poster boy.  What
next, King of the Herpes?

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Real Bev
ewastudent wrote:

> alright, im done. you guys are talking in riddles. of course im not going to
> kill myself.

See?  I told you so!

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewastudent

"The Real Bev" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> ewastudent wrote:
>
>> alright, im done. you guys are talking in riddles. of course im not going
>> to kill myself.
>
> See?  I told you so!

Told me im a wuss, thats what. I am NOT A WUSS!!!! did you read my santa
story???
> --
> Cheers, Bev (Happy Linux User #85683, Slackware 12.1)

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Real Bev
ewastudent wrote:

> "The Real Bev" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> ewastudent wrote:
>>
>>> alright, im done. you guys are talking in riddles. of course im not going
>>> to kill myself.
>>
>> See?  I told you so!
>
> Told me im a wuss, thats what. I am NOT A WUSS!!!! did you read my santa
> story???

If it was longer than two lines, no.

BTW, it's "all right", not 'alright'.  In Baltimore, of course, it's 'aoai'.

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blinky the Shark
The Real Bev wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>  >>>>
>>> Yeah, right.  Wusses like you NEVER have the guts to do it.
>> Heh.  I'm gone for, I dunno, probably at least a month, and I come back
>> and find this stuff going on.  :)
>>
>> This may sound crazy, but why was I gone?  I *forgot* about the moz
>> groups.  I've been sitting at the computer just as much as always; I've
>> been just as active on Usenet as always.  But I actually *forgot* about
>> these groups.  Now, true...I don't do any others with Thunderbird, so my
>> mozorg-reading software wasn't *open* in front of me.  But that TB
>> shortcut icon was still sitting there next to Pan (which I use for
>> Usenet).  Damndest thing!
>
> Oh fine, one potential suicide and now an Alzheimer poster boy.  What

It's Mad Cow, thank you very much.  :)

> next, King of the Herpes?

I think that's a new sitcom starting on CBS after the holidays.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Need a new news feed?  http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

Re: ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhillipJones
The Real Bev wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>  >>>>
>>>
>>> Yeah, right.  Wusses like you NEVER have the guts to do it.
>>
>> Heh.  I'm gone for, I dunno, probably at least a month, and I come
>> back and find this stuff going on.  :)
>>
>> This may sound crazy, but why was I gone?  I *forgot* about the moz
>> groups.  I've been sitting at the computer just as much as always;
>> I've been just as active on Usenet as always.  But I actually *forgot*
>> about these groups.  Now, true...I don't do any others with
>> Thunderbird, so my mozorg-reading software wasn't *open* in front of
>> me.  But that TB shortcut icon was still sitting there next to Pan
>> (which I use for Usenet).  Damndest thing!
>
> Oh fine, one potential suicide and now an  poster boy.  What
> next, King of the Herpes?

Don't joke about Alzheimer's My mother has been just diagnosed with it. And I am
having to deal with it.

Phillip M. Jones, CET   |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street      |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:276-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112   |[hidden email], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[hidden email]

<http://www.vpea.org>
1234 ... 6