[ANNOUNCE] l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 branch off of l10n-central coming 13th 6pm UTC-ish

[ANNOUNCE] l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 branch off of l10n-central coming 13th 6pm UTC-ish

Axel Hecht
Hi,

just a reminder, the branch off of l10n-central to the 1.9.2
repositories is going to happen tomorrow.

That will happen not before 11am PDT, 8pm UTC, or in your local timezone
at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=13&year=2009&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=224.

Changes 'til the time that the last sync will happen will make it into
1.9.2, after that, you'll need to cross push yourself.

This is not a sharp schedule, just wanted to get out a time for you
that's safe, if you're pushing after that, it still "might" make it.

We'll get a tag into the l10n-central repos that contains the split.

I'll do a follow up posting when the 1.9.2 repositories are up for
business, including details on where to find the resulting builds and
all that.

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 branch off of l10n-central coming 13th 6pm UTC-ish

Ben Hearsum-2
On 12/08/09 2:55 PM, Axel Hecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just a reminder, the branch off of l10n-central to the 1.9.2
> repositories is going to happen tomorrow.
>
> That will happen not before 11am PDT, 8pm UTC, or in your local timezone
> at
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=13&year=2009&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=224.
>

> Changes 'til the time that the last sync will happen will make it into
> 1.9.2, after that, you'll need to cross push yourself.
>
> This is not a sharp schedule, just wanted to get out a time for you
> that's safe, if you're pushing after that, it still "might" make it.
>
> We'll get a tag into the l10n-central repos that contains the split.
>
> I'll do a follow up posting when the 1.9.2 repositories are up for
> business, including details on where to find the resulting builds and
> all that.
>
> Axel

This is done now. I've synced up all of the l10n-mozilla-1.9.2
repositories with the latest contents of the l10n-central ones. The
GECKO_1_9_2_BASE tag represents the last common changeset between the
l10n-central and l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 repositories.

The new fr ard ru repositories had something pushed to them
post-cloning, which broke my update script. I'll figure out what to do
with them with Axel.

On 13/08/09 11:46 AM, Ben Hearsum wrote:

> This is done now. I've synced up all of the l10n-mozilla-1.9.2
> repositories with the latest contents of the l10n-central ones. The
> GECKO_1_9_2_BASE tag represents the last common changeset between the
> l10n-central and l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 repositories.
>
> The new fr ard ru repositories had something pushed to them
> post-cloning, which broke my update script. I'll figure out what to do
> with them with Axel.

I ended up getting these two repositories re-cloned. I'm all done here now.

Re: l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 branch off of l10n-central coming 13th 6pm UTC-ish

armenzg
The bumping of the versions made all l10n nightly repackages to fail
to wget the proper en-US build.
This should be back to normal after tomorrow's run

Sorry for any inconvenience

Re: [ANNOUNCE] l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 branch off of l10n-central coming 13th 6pm UTC-ish

Damjan Georgievski
> Hi,
>
> just a reminder, the branch off of l10n-central to the 1.9.2
> repositories is going to happen tomorrow.

Maybe I missed it, but what is it branched from? 1.9.1?

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

         But, in practice, there is.

On 01.09.09 16:01, Дамјан Георгиевски wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> just a reminder, the branch off of l10n-central to the 1.9.2
>> repositories is going to happen tomorrow.
>
> Maybe I missed it, but what is it branched from? 1.9.1?

l10n-central.

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 branch off of l10n-central coming 13th 6pm UTC-ish

Damjan Georgievski
>>> just a reminder, the branch off of l10n-central to the 1.9.2
>>> repositories is going to happen tomorrow.
>>
>> Maybe I missed it, but what is it branched from? 1.9.1?
>
> l10n-central.

hm, that sucks .. 1.9.1 is the most up-to-date repository for mk, any HG
hints how to merge 1.9.1 in the new 1.9.2?

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

war is peace
freedom is slavery
restrictions are enablement

On 01.09.09 19:30, Дамјан Георгиевски wrote:

>>> Maybe I missed it, but what is it branched from? 1.9.1?
>>
>> l10n-central.
>
> hm, that sucks .. 1.9.1 is the most up-to-date repository for mk, any HG
> hints how to merge 1.9.1 in the new 1.9.2?

I don't give advice in general, but only for individual locales. For mk,
it looks like merging the default branch of 1.9.1 onto central and then
pushing up on 1.9.2 is the right thing to do.

As indicated in the mail, I'm happy to do that for you and drop you a
note on how the builds look afterwards.

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 branch off of l10n-central coming 13th 6pm UTC-ish

Damjan Georgievski
>> hm, that sucks .. 1.9.1 is the most up-to-date repository for mk, any
>> HG hints how to merge 1.9.1 in the new 1.9.2?
>>

> I don't give advice in general, but only for individual locales. For
> mk, it looks like merging the default branch of 1.9.1 onto central and
> then pushing up on 1.9.2 is the right thing to do.
>
> As indicated in the mail, I'm happy to do that for you and drop you a
> note on how the builds look afterwards.

ok, you do it, I'll clone later.

thanks

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

Scarlett Johansson: You always see the glass half-empty.
Woody Allen: No. I see the glass half-full, but of poison.

On 02.09.09 17:19, Дамјан Георгиевски wrote:

>>> hm, that sucks .. 1.9.1 is the most up-to-date repository for mk, any
>>> HG hints how to merge 1.9.1 in the new 1.9.2?
>>>

>> I don't give advice in general, but only for individual locales. For
>> mk, it looks like merging the default branch of 1.9.1 onto central and
>> then pushing up on 1.9.2 is the right thing to do.
>>
>> As indicated in the mail, I'm happy to do that for you and drop you a
>> note on how the builds look afterwards.
>
> ok, you do it, I'll clone later.
>
> thanks

Pushed to both central and 1.9.2,
http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?locale=mk shows how your strings look
now.

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 branch off of l10n-central coming 13th 6pm UTC-ish

huidaoffice
在 2009年8月13日星期四 UTC+8上午2:55:24,Axel Hecht写道:

> Hi,
>
> just a reminder, the branch off of l10n-central to the 1.9.2
> repositories is going to happen tomorrow.
>
> That will happen not before 11am PDT, 8pm UTC, or in your local timezone
> at
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=13&year=2009&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=224.
>
> Changes 'til the time that the last sync will happen will make it into
> 1.9.2, after that, you'll need to cross push yourself.
>
> This is not a sharp schedule, just wanted to get out a time for you
> that's safe, if you're pushing after that, it still "might" make it.
>
> We'll get a tag into the l10n-central repos that contains the split.
>
> I'll do a follow up posting when the 1.9.2 repositories are up for
> business, including details on where to find the resulting builds and
> all that.
>
> Axel

We are the professional Toner Cartridge Factory for more than 10 years for Bizhub C550 Toner
Having regular Clients and good reputation
Product quality is 100% Nice
Feel free to contact us by email or telephone us
So that you can get the pleased offer and product
Email: [hidden email]
Email: [hidden email]
TEL:008613713294118
IMO:+8613713294118