[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Suso Baleato-2
On Oct 9, 11:32 am, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like inhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457aorhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Galician (gl) opting-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/1497d90bdec2

Acknowledgments to fjrial an the rest of the CESGA crew.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

文少华
zh-CN updated to:
   http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/3d02f007f2e6

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 7:14 AM, 文少华 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> zh-CN updated to:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/8e91f8f0676a
>

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM, 文少华 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> zh-CN opts in with:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/edbb343dd3ee
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>>>
>>> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
>>> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
>>> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>>>
>>> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
>>> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
>>> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
>>> by then and have opted in for this release.
>>>
>>> See
>>>
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
>>> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>>>
>>> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
>>> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>>>
>>> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
>>> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
>>> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
>>> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>>>
>>> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
>>> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
>>> come.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>>>
>>> Cya
>>> Simon Paquet
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
>>> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
>>> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
>>> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Toni Hermoso Pulido-2
En/na Joaquim Perez ha escrit:
> Catalan (ca) locale opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/bcc53a283fe9

If still possible and compatible, new ca revision with some little fixes:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/fd23c37872c7

Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Simon Paquet escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision,

es-ES opting-in with this changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/32e502beb2c8

Best regards,
Ricardo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Pavel Franc-4
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in

cs opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/c062ad9ee91a

Pavel Franc
Mozilla.cz

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez escribió:
> es-ES opting-in with this changeset:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/32e502beb2c8

Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
instead?

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7b

Thank you.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-3
Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez wrote:

>Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez escribió:
>> es-ES opting-in with this changeset:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/32e502beb2c8
>

>Sorry to introduce so many noise, but can I propose this changeset
>instead?
>
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c2053dd61b7b

Sure you can.

Simon Paquet
--
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Mad Maks
Op 11/01/2009 01:30 PM, Mad Maks schreef:
> nl opts-in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/7e98c54ce1d3
>
> greetings
>
> MM

please use

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/5ae8e62e6031

instead.

Thanks

MM

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Mad Maks wrote on 02. Nov 2009:

> please use
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/5ae8e62e6031
>
> instead.

Done.

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Channy Yun
Ko opt-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/2dabf929d38a

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
* Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

2009/10/9 Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

F Wolff-2
Op Vr, 2009-10-09 om 12:32 +0200 skryf Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Afrikaans (af):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/rev/0e4b003d7cd5

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/wikipedia-now-more-articles-swahili-afrikaans

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru
Basque (eu) opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/1e6f5b8f96c6

Thanks,
Julen.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Tim Babych
09.10.09 13:32, Simon Paquet написав(ла):

Hello, Simon.

Ukrainian(uk) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/6ed7550b0892

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Tim Babych
09.10.09 13:32, Simon Paquet написав(ла):

new revision for Ukrainian (uk):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/01c36526447d

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

marsf
Japanese locale (ja/ja-JP-mac) opts in with:
ja:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/a404a07e3148
ja-JP-mac:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/ceaa277f0cce

Thanks.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Jeferson Hultmann
pt-BR
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/0333457476aa

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Stefan Plewako
W dniu 09.10.2009 12:32, Simon Paquet pisze:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision

pl would like to opt in with rev 932,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/68606eacac41

Thanks,
Stefan Plewako

--
Aviary.pl l10n team
http://www.aviary.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Ognyan Kulev
Bulgarian [bg] l10n opts-in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bg/rev/990e85ad2007

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Mark Tyndall
Simon Paquet wrote:

[...]
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, [...]

en-GB opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/en-GB/rev/e517772c3056

regards,

Mark.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

Please use for Frisian (fy-NL):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/9e821d6db97d4636bad62f5250e52474d64f95fd

Kind regards,
Wim
[hidden email]
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet: