[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-3
Håvard Mork wrote:

>nb-NO and nn-NO opts in.
>
>nb-NO:
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/f42b6cdd4636
>
>nn-NO:
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/6e01f6f7053f
>
>again, the nn-NO translation is lead by Bjørn Svindseth, and I'm
>committing his changes.

Thanks Havard,

I noticed that you already committed another changeset for nb-NO
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/rev/140006e6863c

I took the liberty of taking this instead of the changeset you mentioned
above since it contains some Thunderbird-specific fixes. Please speak up,
if you do not want this.

Cya
Simon
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

Please use the following latest changeset for RC1 for Frisian (fy-NL):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/f4631b86bff78c3f5e08eba2d62bff93ddf29bca

Kind regards,
Wim
[hidden email]
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Rohana Dasanayaka
Hi Simon,

Sinhala (si) opt-in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/file/2b7559582f9a

Thanks,
Rohana.

09/10/2009 16:02 දින, Simon Paquet ලිව්වා:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>

> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Andras Timar
hu opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/61f9994a89d0

Thanks,
Andras

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Håvard Mork-2
Den 25.10.2009 22:18, skreiv Simon Paquet:
> I noticed that you already committed another changeset for nb-NO [...]
> I took the liberty of taking this instead of the changeset you mentioned
> above since it contains some Thunderbird-specific fixes. Please speak up,
> if you do not want this.

That is OK.

For nn-NO, please use the following updated changeset:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/5db281317240

Thanks!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Alexander L. Slovesnik-2
Hi Alexander L. Slovesnik
   10.10.2009 15:15 you wrote:
> Russian (ru) opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/21ae35fd518f

Update: please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/ba2e4a448fa5
for ru.

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

文少华
zh-CN updated to:
   http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/8e91f8f0676a

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM, 文少华 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> zh-CN opts in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/edbb343dd3ee
>

> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>>
>> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
>> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
>> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>>
>> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
>> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
>> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
>> by then and have opted in for this release.
>>
>> See
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
>> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>>
>> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
>> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>>
>> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
>> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
>> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
>> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>>
>> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
>> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
>> come.
>>
>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>>
>> Cya
>> Simon Paquet
>>
>> --
>> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
>> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
>> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
>> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Kostas Papadimas
Update for el (Greek)
Simon please use this version (which includes some minor typo fixes)

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/rev/ef8fc26405ec

Thanks
Kostas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Jamil Ahmed
Bengali-Bangladesh (bn-BD) opt in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/7de9ae3b564c

Cheers,
-Jamil

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

wladow-2
sk: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/51a2b0a8058a

yay!

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Romi Hardiyanto
id: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/id/rev/045641fbad86

Thanks!
Romi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Rohana Dasanayaka
Hi Simon,

ta-LK opt-in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/08d36ace5085

Rohana.

> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-
> 1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-
> mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
>m here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Rohana Dasanayaka wrote on 30. Oct 2009:

> Hi Simon,
>
> ta-LK opt-in with
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/08d36ace5085

Hi Rohana,

unfortunately I can't take this opt-in at this time. Your localization
is not over the 80% completion threshold yet.

From looking through the files I would suggest to translate all of the
strings in the preferences window. There are quite some gaps left there.
Closing those gaps should bring you over the 80% finish line.

Thanks & Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Roberto Pincipiano
Italian (it) opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/4cc2e6274477

Simon Paquet ha scritto:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Marcelo Poli-3
es-AR opting in with rev
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/ccffa5af9583

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Siarhei-2
Please, use the following revision for Belarusian (be):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/423812b65a51

Siarhei

На 10/24/2009 09:04 PM, Siarhei напісаў(ла):

Siarhei wrote:

>Please, use the following revision for Belarusian (be):
>
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/423812b65a51

I'll keep your last revision, Siarhei, because your change broke your
lcoalization (red dashboard). See my other post from a few minutes ago
for an explanation. Sorry for my screwup.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Jamil Ahmed
Updated translation for bn-BD opt-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/file/ddc6076bf21e

Cheers,
-Jamil

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

lRabbit 兔子
zh-TW opt-in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/file/f04405255e9d

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Mad Maks
nl opts-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/7e98c54ce1d3

greetings