[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

12345 ... 7

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Rimas Kudelis wrote on 13. Oct 2009:

>>> Update: please use
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
>>> for lt.
>>
>> Is there a reason why you would need the *SeaMonkey* string updates
>> for your *Thunderbird* localization?
>
> No, I'm just one of those folks who would go with "Use my latest
> revision" if I could. No, I don't plan to re-opt in with each and
> every change in my tree, it's just that the opt-in season isn't
> over yet, so I though it makes no difference to you.

Alright. I was just curious.

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Kostas Papadimas
Hi Simon,

Greek (el) is opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/rev/1cc9f7b21cf4

Kostas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release

Alexander Ihrig
Hi Simon,

de opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/bbe53004bc33

Rimas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release

Alexander Ihrig
Copy'n'Paste "bug":
Rimas -> Alex Ihrig ;-)

Regards
Alex

--- Ursprünglicher Beitrag gesendet am Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009
20:18:58 von Alexander Ihrig <[hidden email]> ---

> Hi Simon,
>
> de opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/bbe53004bc33
>
> Rimas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Benoit Leseul
Le 9/10/2009 12:32, Simon Paquet a écrit :
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Hi Simon,

fr would like to opt-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/4a2f2a66b5dd

Thanks!

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

NGUYEN-Manh Hung
Vietnamese (vi) opt-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/9ec1e4b93c21

Regards,

 -----
Hùng. NGUYEN Manh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Besnik Bleta-2

Opting in for sq locale, with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/ce7992a9eeae

cheers
besnik

Më 10/09/2009 01:32 PM, Simon Paquet shkrojti:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release

Alexander Ihrig
Hi Simon,

de opt-in changes to revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/5b08f50b97c7

Regards
Alex Ihrig

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Joaquim Perez
Catalan (ca) locale opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/bcc53a283fe9

Quim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

Frisian (fy-NL) opts-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/ded56796d74ec0ac48ffdbf5cdd2c2050e463221

Kind regards,
Wim
[hidden email]
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson-3
Icelandic (is) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/caca07dd62b4

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Rail Aliev-2
Turkish opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/fc71f61bb9e2

--
Rail Aliev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

Please take for RC 1 revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/e7257c3eebf8036b049e7305e7f110a26fa2b4fc
for Frisian (fy-NL).

Regards,
Wim
[hidden email]
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Marcelo Poli-3
es-AR opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/4631d0d53f68

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Håvard Mork-2
nb-NO and nn-NO opts in.

nb-NO:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/f42b6cdd4636

nn-NO:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/6e01f6f7053f

again, the nn-NO translation is lead by Bjørn Svindseth, and I'm
committing his changes.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Hasse-2
sv-SE opt in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/4b53a45ba90d

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release

Alexander Ihrig
Hi Simon,

de opt-in changes once more to revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/f1226ee3bfaa

Regards
Alex Ihrig

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Tomer
Hebrew ('he') opt-in with the following changeset -

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/debf1ead42a0

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Siarhei-2
Please, use the following revision for Belarusian:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/f38e0fa2b3ad

With best regards,

Siarhei

На 10/13/2009 12:13 AM, Siarhei напісаў(ла):
> Belarusian (be) opts in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/65a035af5846
>

> Siarhei

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Benoit Leseul
Hi Simon,

We would want to update the french opt-in to the following changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/6f96c07ecf3b

Thanks!

--
Benoit