[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-3
Axel Hecht wrote:

>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/cff8b9d201c3
>>>
>>> As with SM 2.0.1, this is the last changeset doing actual changes to
>>> files used by Thunderbird 3.0.x:
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/3311ccc1de42
>>
>> Which one should I take, Ricardo? The first changeset is on a relbranch
>> and does not contain your latest fixes. The second changeset looks
>> alright to me, though.
>>
>> Do you mind if I take the second one?
>>
>Let me lobby to take the second one.
>
>I filed a bug on making the relbranch landings hidden by default for
>opt-ins in the web app, fwiw.

Good idea. Those landings seem to cause way more confusion among
localizers than should be necessary.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Tim Chien (MozTW)
Another correction for zh-TW, RC3 or 3.0.1:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/27886bd583b7

It's not a functional error so it won't block RC2 as zh-TW Tb3 final.

Tim

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson-3
Please use this changeset for Icelandic (is)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/db2f67c65d06

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Simon Paquet escribió:

>>> Which one should I take, Ricardo? The first changeset is on a relbranch
>>> and does not contain your latest fixes. The second changeset looks
>>> alright to me, though.
>>>
>>> Do you mind if I take the second one?
>>>
>> Let me lobby to take the second one.
>>
>> I filed a bug on making the relbranch landings hidden by default for
>> opt-ins in the web app, fwiw.
>
> Good idea. Those landings seem to cause way more confusion among
> localizers than should be necessary.

Sorry for the delay, and yes, Axel and you're right, of course, the
second one is the good one. I didn't notice the latest changeset was
in a relbranch.

Ricardo

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

hpands
Hi Simon,

For Arabic (ar), please use the next changeset for the following build of
Thunderbird 3.0:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/69534b40b929

Regards

- Anas

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson wrote:
>
> >This is probably not gonna make it for the final, but here is an
> >updated changeset for Icelandic (is):
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/188af6035df5
>
> There will be another RC1 respin (build3) and this revision will be part
> of that respin.
>
> Simon
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Mad Maks
Op 11/09/2009 01:13 PM, Simon Paquet schreef:

> Mad Maks wrote on 09. Nov 2009:
>
>> another small update for nl:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/e055800a9b6f
>
> I don't know if we can still take this, but I'll try to get this in for
> the RC1. In case I can't (watch bug 524437), please opt-in with that
> changeset again in case we do an RC2.
>
> Simon

another small update for nl

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/cafb1d7a58d7

for the next release

thanks

MM

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Joaquim Perez
Hello,

I don't know if it is necessary to post here but for catalan locale use the
same as RC3:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/7a0a5fe918bb

Thanks

Quim Perez

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

some users already found some typos in RC's, so please use following
changeset for Frisian (fy-NL):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/bacb848cae3a9ed732de00e3de1fcbe5f0ec71d2

Kind regards,
Wim
[hidden email]
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Op 10/9/2009 12:32 PM, skreau Simon Paquet:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Toni Hermoso Pulido-2
In case we had still time for a last build:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/14912595d166

I don't know if branching is well.

2009/12/7 Joaquim Perez <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know if it is necessary to post here but for catalan locale use the
> same as RC3:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/7a0a5fe918bb

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Marcelo Poli-2
New rev for es-AR
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/4167eb2ede32
Just minor fixes to be included in 3.0.1

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Marcelo Poli wrote on 10. Dec 2009:

> New rev for es-AR
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/4167eb2ede32
> Just minor fixes to be included in 3.0.1

Marcelo, can you please repost this in the corresponding opt-in thread
that I opened specifically for the TB3 point releases. That makes my
job of tracking the l10n updates significantly easier. Thanks.

Simon

Toni Hermoso Pulido wrote:

>In case we had still time for a last build:
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/14912595d166

Toni,

just to inform you: That change broke your locale and you're red on the
dashboard now. I'll therefore continue to use the 7a0a5fe918bb revision
until that is fixed.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar website maintainer: http://www.calendar-project.org
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Toni Hermoso Pulido-2
Al 13/12/09 13:14, En/na Simon Paquet ha escrit:

> Toni Hermoso Pulido wrote:
>
>> In case we had still time for a last build:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/14912595d166
>
> Toni,
>
> just to inform you: That change broke your locale and you're red on the
> dashboard now. I'll therefore continue to use the 7a0a5fe918bb revision
> until that is fixed.

Hi Simon,

thanks for warning about it.

Fixed: