[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

1234 ... 7

[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-3
Hi guys,

we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.

Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
by then and have opted in for this release.

See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
for how this date corresponds to your timezone.

If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.

We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
will update you on this matter in the next few days.

As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
come.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Cya
Simon Paquet

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Kevin Scannell-2
Simon Paquet <sipaq <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Irish (ga-IE) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/a849acb529c1

Kevin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Sander Lepik-3

Estonian (et) opting-in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/50805ef0c48c

--
Sander

09.10.2009 13:32, Simon Paquet kirjutas:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Alexandru Szasz
Romanian (ro) opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/679d97e05353

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Alexander L. Slovesnik-2
Russian (ru) opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/21ae35fd518f

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Филип Милетић
On Oct 9, 3:32 am, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like inhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457aorhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Serbian (sr) opting in with:
b2ff2e04b3bf

Cheers,

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Carlos Simão
pt-PT opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/01142a42630c

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Aman Alam
ਸ਼ੁੱਕਰਵਾਰ  09 ਅਕਤੂਬਰ 2009 04:02 ਸ਼ਾਮ ਨੂੰ, Simon Paquet ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.

for Punjabi, it is
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/fd836ad5716f

Thanks

--
A S Alam

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson-3
Icelandic (is) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/a1b203cbcd12

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Rimas Kudelis
Hi Simon,

lt opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337

Rimas

Re: Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Giasher
Georgian (ka) http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/73a673cf5229,
please

g.\

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

文少华
zh-CN opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/edbb343dd3ee

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Anas Husseini-2
Hi Simon,

Arabic (ar) is opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/7090764ef03a

Regards

- Anas

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.
>
> Therefore please opt in for the RC1 of Thunderbird 3 by following up to
> this thread,referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg
> ident, or a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first release candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Monday, November 2 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for this release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=2&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If we decide to do further release candidates, I'll reopen this thread so
> that you can include further fixes to your locales as you deem necessary.
>
> We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as
> I told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing
> person, Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and
> will update you on this matter in the next few days.
>
> As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 32
> locales already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to
> come.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Sander Lepik wrote on 09. Oct 2009:

> Hi,
>
> Estonian (et) opting-in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/50805ef0c48c

Sander, that changeset is on the Gecko relbranch and probably doesn't
have all the fixes that you put in.
See http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/graph/219 on
what I mean.

Therefore I'd rather take the last mail-specific push from you, if
that's alright with you? The last mail-specific changeset that I could
find was
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/ea7a219f3664

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Sander Lepik-3
Yes, fine by me!

--
Sander

12.10.2009 12:13, Simon Paquet kirjutas:

> Sander Lepik wrote on 09. Oct 2009:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Estonian (et) opting-in:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/50805ef0c48c
>
> Sander, that changeset is on the Gecko relbranch and probably doesn't
> have all the fixes that you put in.
> See http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/graph/219 on
> what I mean.
>
> Therefore I'd rather take the last mail-specific push from you, if
> that's alright with you? The last mail-specific changeset that I could
> find was
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/ea7a219f3664
>
> Cya
> Simon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Siarhei-2
Belarusian (be) opts in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/65a035af5846

Siarhei

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Ville Pohjanheimo
09.10.2009 13:32, Simon Paquet kirjoitti:
> Hi guys,
>
> we're finally getting near to releasing Thunderbird 3 to the public.

fi opting in with changeset 0ad036e58a27
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fi/rev/0ad036e58a27

-ville/mozilla.fi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 final release - PLEASE OPT-IN HERE

Rimas Kudelis-4
Rimas Kudelis rašė:
> Hi Simon,
>
> lt opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337

Update: please use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
for lt.

Regards,
Rimas

Rimas Kudelis wrote on 13. Oct 2009:

>> lt opts in with
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337
>
> Update: please use
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
> for lt.

Is there a reason why you would need the *SeaMonkey* string updates
for your *Thunderbird* localization?

Cya
Simon

Simon Paquet rašė:

> Rimas Kudelis wrote on 13. Oct 2009:
>
>>> lt opts in with
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337
>>
>> Update: please use
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
>> for lt.
>
> Is there a reason why you would need the *SeaMonkey* string updates
> for your *Thunderbird* localization?

No, I'm just one of those folks who would go with "Use my latest
revision" if I could. No, I don't plan to re-opt in with each and every
change in my tree, it's just that the opt-in season isn't over yet, so I
though it makes no difference to you.

Rimas
1234 ... 7