[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Hi guys,

please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.

See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
for how this date corresponds to your timezone.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Cya
Simon Paquet

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

文少华
Simplified Chinese (zh-CN).
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/af51aeb4c3ba

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Simon Paquet<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Anas Husseini-2
Arabic (ar) is opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/b00ebbb8c0dc

Regards

- Anas

On 7/13/09, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Sander Lepik-3

Estonian (et) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/0c7776890106

--
Sander

Simon Paquet kirjutas:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
>
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

Frisian (fy-NL) opts-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/16ded9b1aaa65951708927bd276196272762bdac

Kind regards,
wim

2009/7/13 Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Alexandru Szasz
Romanian (ro) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/ab148f555f65

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Roberto Pincipiano
Italian (it) opts-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/f9938e91041f

Simon Paquet ha scritto:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
>
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Alexander L. Slovesnik-2
Russian (ru).
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/32d01e8e7e60

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Jamil Ahmed
Bengali-Bangladesh (bn-BD) opts in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/file/b1ac288a19e0

cheers,
-Jamil

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson-3
Icelandic (is) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Regards
 - Kristján

On Jul 13, 9:10 am, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like inhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457aorhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> Seehttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&y...
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:      http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer:http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Kevin Scannell-2
Simon Paquet <weblog <at> babylonsounds.com> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457a or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Irish (ga-IE) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/3ca16b2ce802

Kevin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Alexander Ihrig
Hi Simon,

German is opting in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/03524d078c8e

Regards
Alex Ihrig

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

willyaranda
On 13 jul, 11:10, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like inhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457aorhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a

Hi Simon!

I am currently opting-in to Thunderbird 3b3 for es-ES with revision
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/c108d8f07d23
as Ricardo is away until the same day of final opt-in.

Thanks!

> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> Seehttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&y...
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:      http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer:http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Kostas Papadimas-3
Greek el is opting in too with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/rev/5ef6f037e03a

Thanks
Kostas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Hasse-2
Swedish (sv-SE) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/63fffa970309

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Mark Tyndall
Simon Paquet wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or

en-GB opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/en-GB/rev/5a9790067f23

thanks,

Mark.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Marion Gunn
Go raibh maith agat, a Chaoimhín.
mg

Scríobh Kevin Scannell:

--

Marion Gunn * eGteo (Estab.1991)

27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an

Bhóthair, An Charraig Dhubh,

Co. Átha Cliath, Éire/Ireland

* [hidden email] * [hidden email] *

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Siarhei-2
Belarusian (be) opts in

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/file/4881f4f04cd3

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Frco. Javier Rial-3
On Jul 13, 11:10 am, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like inhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/d3149b98457aorhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/d3149b98457a
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds shortly after the deadline expires on Thursday, July 16 23:59
> Pacific time. We will take all locales that are ready (green dashboard)
> by then and have opted in for the beta 3 release.
>
> Seehttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=16&y...
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:      http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer:http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Galician (gl) team opting-in with changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/3d9c73c8df77

Thanks to everyone in this group that helped us.
Frco. Javier Rial

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 3, OPT IN HERE

Joaquim Perez
Hello Simon,