[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-3
Tomer Cohen wrote:

>> Here's a short list of the revisions that I've picked up so far. It
>> would be great if each of you could take a short look at it and tell
>> me whether I made a mistake with your opt-in revision. Thanks!
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/371a475a4928
>
>Please replace with http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/b963c9e7532f.
>I've fixed the Windows installation issues.

Done. Thanks Tomer!

Cya
Simon
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Channy Yun
Simon,

tinderbox window build goes to green.
Finally opt in ko build.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/e37413083e3f

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

Daum Developers Network & Affiliates
http://dna.daum.net

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>wrote:

> On 17 Feb., 05:40, Channy Yun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > ko opt in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/9136bf766413
>
> Channy, your Windows tinderbox is still red, due to wrong variable
> names in ko/mail/installer/custom.properties and ko/mail/installer/
> mui.properties.
>
> In custom.properties you use "${BrandShortName}" instead of just
> "$BrandShortName".
> In mui.properties you use "$(^Name)" instead of "$BrandFullName" and "$
> (^NameDA)" instead of "$BrandFullNameDA".
>
> Please fix those errors and opt-in again with your updated revision.
>
> Thanks
> Simon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Jeferson Hultmann
pt-BR:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-BR/file/cb0209728cc9

--
Jeferson

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

NGUYEN-Manh Hung
We'vemade some last-minutes changes due to the bugs. So, here is the new changeset for Vietnamese (vi):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/file/d4a16e006f81

 -----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Ognyan Kulev
Bulgarian [bg] l10n opts-in for tb3b2 with revision 841141bb596a.

Regards,
Ognyan Kulev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Filip Miletic-4
Simon Paquet schreef:
> would be great if each of you could take a short look at it and tell
> me whether I made a mistake with your opt-in revision. Thanks!
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/file/171d567bb410

Sr OK.