[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Simon Paquet escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision

es-ES opting in with this changeset (c3217aa83747):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/file/c3217aa83747

This changeset should also be valid for SeaMonkey (right now SM
tinderboxes are in a bit of a fire, but I expect next ones to be
greener). :-)

Ricardo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Pavel Franc-3
Dne 12.2.2009 23:35, Simon Paquet napsal(a):
> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or

cs opts in with rev

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/02454672ed4a

Pavel Franc

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

F Wolff-2
Op Do, 2009-02-12 om 23:35 +0100 skryf Simon Paquet:
> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,

Afrikaans (af)

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/file/7d6244d64068

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/language-and-dialect-codes

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Simon Paquet wrote on 12. Feb 2009:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876

So far 33 locales have opted in. Hopefully more will do so until the
deadline expires in about 22 hours.

Here's a short list of the revisions that I've picked up so far. It
would be great if each of you could take a short look at it and tell
me whether I made a mistake with your opt-in revision. Thanks!

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/af/file/7d6244d64068
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/cd4ba18a091a
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/file/d26b75ec8e92
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/eac288686e5b
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/02454672ed4a
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/file/91a79ec822ec
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/file/47a9924bd422
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/file/7161e288c77d
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/file/c3217aa83747
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/0a920d0bd0f1
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/file/b29589bb2cfd
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/file/52002015cda8
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/6ab7b4d42631
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/371a475a4928
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/4b52426d1d52
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/id/file/53f0d973bda7
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/6771403691eb
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/00fb1eea5403
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/file/812522b1cbf5
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/file/e1a553990bea
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/6117e945ffd4
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/0f58af8f23ef
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nn-NO/file/fbc36386037d
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/file/e839cd199224
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/file/c3edded04bd6
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/74d1a9dd9e04
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/file/9ad4611da7a9
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/file/77f7cf80b921
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/bc6dcfe33275
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/file/171d567bb410
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/file/5e84cabe4acc
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/file/ac8da1ef5d29
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/8258055067cc

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (l10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

dev-null

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-4
On 13 Feb., 18:36, João Miguel Neves <[hidden email]> wrote:

> pt-PT opts in with c3edded04bd6

Joao, I just noticed that your Windows tinderbox is red, due to wrong
variable names in pt-PT/mail/installer/override.properties and pt-PT/
mail/installer/custom.properties.

In custom.properties you use "${BrandShortName}" once instead of just
"$BrandShortName".
In override.properties you use "$(^Name)" instead of "$BrandFullName"
and "$(^NameDA)" instead of "$BrandFullNameDA".

Please fix those errors and opt-in again with your updated revision.

Thanks
Simon

On 17 Feb., 05:40, Channy Yun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ko opt in http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/9136bf766413

Channy, your Windows tinderbox is still red, due to wrong variable
names in ko/mail/installer/custom.properties and ko/mail/installer/
mui.properties.

In custom.properties you use "${BrandShortName}" instead of just
"$BrandShortName".
In mui.properties you use "$(^Name)" instead of "$BrandFullName" and "$
(^NameDA)" instead of "$BrandFullNameDA".

Please fix those errors and opt-in again with your updated revision.

Thanks
Simon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Aman Alam
Simon Paquet ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.

Punjabi (pa-IN) is ready for thunderbird:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/cc48247ea64f

Thanks
A S Alam
Punjabi Open Source Team

Simon Paquet wrote on 19. Feb 2009:

> Channy, your Windows tinderbox is still red, due to wrong variable
> names in ko/mail/installer/custom.properties and ko/mail/installer/
> mui.properties.
>
> In custom.properties you use "${BrandShortName}" instead of just
> "$BrandShortName".
> In mui.properties you use "$(^Name)" instead of "$BrandFullName" and "$
> (^NameDA)" instead of "$BrandFullNameDA".
>
> Please fix those errors and opt-in again with your updated revision.

Channy,
I saw that you fixed the installer strings, but now the dashboard
reports
a missing string "WARN_MIN_SUPPORTED_OS_MSG" which you probably removed
unintentionally.

Any chance, that you can fix that as well?

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru
Hello,

Basque (eu) opting in.
changeset: 2a91db4ba513

Thank you,
Julen.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

NGUYEN-Manh Hung

Doesn't anyone notice that there are two parts still show original English strings? Or am I missing something here? (I've checked our translation, but there are no missing or untranslated strings.)
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6287/tbtranslationvf7.png

 -----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

NGUYEN-Manh Hung
Ok, I think I know what's wrong here. Sorry.

 -----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

> >> Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
> >> discussed in bug 478777:
> >>
> >> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd
> >
> > Minh, a new changeset was just committed that fixes some translations
> > and window sizes. Do you want to update your opt-in changeset?
> >
> > Simon
>
> Yes, please update to:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/ac8da1ef5d29
>
> We were waiting until closer to the deadline, just in case any more
> changes were necessary, but it looks like the dust has more or less
> settled. Thanks.
>
> --
> Minh Nguyen
> AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: [hidden email]; Blog: http://notes.1ec5.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Mad Maks
NGUYEN-Manh Hung schreef:
> Hi,
>
> Doesn't anyone notice that there are two parts still show original English strings? Or am I missing something here? (I've checked our translation, but there are no missing or untranslated strings.)
> http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6287/tbtranslationvf7.png
>
>  -----
> NGUYEN-Manh Hung

In my locale (nl) are those parts translated so i think you are missing
something

MM

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Sarves K
Hello,

ta-LK is ready and we opt-in for tb3b2.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/39908593677a

Regards,
Sarves

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-3
NGUYEN-Manh Hung wrote:

>Doesn't anyone notice that there are two parts still show original
>English strings? Or am I missing something here? (I've checked
>our translation, but there are no missing or untranslated strings.)

Nguyen,
your localization is currently at a 90% completion rate and currently has
728 untranslated strings. Our two locales with the highest completion
rate (be and lt) have 270 or 283 untranslated strings respectively.

So it might be possible that you missed to translate some strings.
Here are the links to the untranslated strings in your screenshot:

http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/editor/ui/chrome/composer/editorOverlay.dtd#196
http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/mail/chrome/messenger/am-smime.dtd#25
http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/mail/chrome/messenger/am-smime.dtd#27

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

NGUYEN-Manh Hung
Yes, I noticed about that right after my previous email. It was just a small issue in Narro. I'vetold Alexandru about it.

Sorry. And thank you, Simon and Mad Maks :)
-----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

> >Doesn't anyone notice that there are two parts still show original
> >English strings? Or am I missing something here? (I've checked
> >our translation, but there are no missing or untranslated strings.)
>
> Nguyen,
> your localization is currently at a 90% completion rate and currently has
> 728 untranslated strings. Our two locales with the highest completion
> rate (be and lt) have 270 or 283 untranslated strings respectively.
>
> So it might be possible that you missed to translate some strings.
> Here are the links to the untranslated strings in your screenshot:
>
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/editor/ui/chrome/composer/editorOverlay.dtd#196
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/mail/chrome/messenger/am-smime.dtd#25
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/mail/chrome/messenger/am-smime.dtd#27
>
> Simon Paquet
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:      http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

NGUYEN-Manh Hung
Yes, I noticed about that right after my previous email. It was just a small issue in Narro. I've told Alexandru about it.

Sorry. And thank you, Simon and Mad Maks :)

 -----
NGUYEN-Manh Hung

> >Doesn't anyone notice that there are two parts still show original
> >English strings? Or am I missing something here? (I've checked
> >our translation, but there are no missing or untranslated strings.)
>
> Nguyen,
> your localization is currently at a 90% completion rate and currently has
> 728 untranslated strings. Our two locales with the highest completion
> rate (be and lt) have 270 or 283 untranslated strings respectively.
>
> So it might be possible that you missed to translate some strings.
> Here are the links to the untranslated strings in your screenshot:
>
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/editor/ui/chrome/composer/editorOverlay.dtd#196
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/mail/chrome/messenger/am-smime.dtd#25
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/vi/mail/chrome/messenger/am-smime.dtd#27
>
> Simon Paquet
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:      http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Ville Pohjanheimo

fi/Finnish opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fi/rev/1d7e9d8be745

-ville/mozilla.fi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Tim Babych
13.02.09 00:35, Simon Paquet написав(ла):

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Ukrainian is green and ready,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/uk/file/9c370e324d4b

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Tomer
On Feb 19, 11:45 am, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> So far 33 locales have opted in. Hopefully more will do so until the
> deadline expires in about 22 hours.
>
> Here's a short list of the revisions that I've picked up so far. It
> would be great if each of you could take a short look at it and tell
> me whether I made a mistake with your opt-in revision. Thanks!
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/371a475a4928
Please replace with http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/file/b963c9e7532f.
I've fixed the Windows installation issues.

Thanks.

Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com