[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Benoit wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

>> Benoit, I saw that you fixed two typos in dom/ files. Do you want
>> those two fixes to be part of the release as well?
>
> I don't think these strings are used in Thunderbird (one of them
> contains the word "browser" and the other one is an error console
> warning message for improper use of the "media" CSS property, which
> I've never seen in mail messages).
>
> Anyway, feel free to use a more recent revision if it's easier for
> you, but we certainly don't mind using the "older" revision for this
> release.

Ok, that's good enough for me. I'll use the older revision.

Thanks & Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Alexander Ihrig
Hi Simon,

AFAIK we shouldn't use the new revision, because of my
addressBook.command checkin (which was backed out in en-US because of
strings freeze). AFAIK my checkin shouldn't be a problem, if we use the
"old" revision - so let's use the old one.

Regards
Alex Ihrig

Alexander Ihrig wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

> Hi Simon,
>
> AFAIK we shouldn't use the new revision, because of my
> addressBook.command checkin (which was backed out in en-US because of
> strings freeze). AFAIK my checkin shouldn't be a problem, if we use the
> "old" revision - so let's use the old one.

Ok.

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Joaquim Perez
Hi Simon,

Catalan (ca) is still green since
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6.

Are you sure that there is a problem with {MinUnsupportedVer} . I've checked
it and I've just found that {MinSupportedVer} is correct in
mail/installer/custom.properties. There is a {MinUnsupportedVer} in the
browser/installer/custom.properties but I think that it's correct also.

Thanks,

Quim

2009/2/17 Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>

> Joaquim Perez wrote on 17. Feb 2009:
>
>  Hello Simon
>>

>  Finally Catalan (ca) is green and opts in.
>>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6
>>

> Hi Joaquim,
> your Windows tinderbox is orange due to the warning:
> unknown variable/constant "{MinUnsupportedVer}" detected
>
> You should use {MinSupportedVer} instead.
>
> Cya
> Simon
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Håvard Mork-2

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-3
Joaquim Perez wrote:

>Hi Simon,
>
>Catalan (ca) is still green since
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6.
>
>Are you sure that there is a problem with {MinUnsupportedVer} . I've checked
>it and I've just found that {MinSupportedVer} is correct in
>mail/installer/custom.properties. There is a {MinUnsupportedVer} in the
>browser/installer/custom.properties but I think that it's correct also.

Well, I no longer see that warning, but the issue that I raised in the
new thread "Thunderbird localizers: Please check your installer strings"
still remains, which is why your Windows tinderbox is red.

Please fix that and opt-in again with a new revision.

Simon Paquet
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

wladow-2
Simon, in this case I was talking about 'it', not 'ca' ;)

wladow

Dňa 17. 02. 2009 11:56, Simon Paquet  wrote / napísal(a):

> Joaquim Perez wrote on 17. Feb 2009:
>
>> Hello Simon
>
>> Finally Catalan (ca) is green and opts in.
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6
>
> Hi Joaquim,
> your Windows tinderbox is orange due to the warning:
> unknown variable/constant "{MinUnsupportedVer}" detected
>
> You should use {MinSupportedVer} instead.
>
> Cya
> Simon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Minh Nguyen-2
On 2/12/09 2:35 PM, Simon Paquet wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet

Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
discussed in bug 478777:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd

--
Minh Nguyen <[hidden email]>
AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: [hidden email]; Blog: http://notes.1ec5.org/

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

sander.lepik (Bugzilla)

new Estonian rev: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/0a920d0bd0f1

windows builds fixed + some typos too

On 13 veebr, 22:47, Sander Lepik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Estonian (et) opting in:http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/667cede014f8
>
> --
> All the best,
> Sander
>
> 13.02.2009 00:35, Simon Paquet kirjutas:
>
> > Hi guys,
>
> > please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> > referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> > a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8or
> >http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> > We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> > builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> > all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> > for the beta 2 release.
>
> > See
> >http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&y...
> > for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> > If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> > Cya
> > Simon Paquet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Joaquim Perez
Hello Simon,

Finally the problem was in the installer, I fixed it and now Thunderbird
builds are green on both tinderbox and dashboard, so we're ready to opt-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/eac288686e5b

Quim.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Marcelo Poli-2
Simon Paquet escribió:

> Marcelo Poli wrote on 13. Feb 2009:
>
>> es-AR opting-in for Beta 2.
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/7f6e5e9ca969
>
> Marcelo, your locale is currently orange, because it included a
> commandkey in your localization that had been committed without
> approval and was backed out in consequence.
>
> Can you please fix that and give me a new revision?
>
> Thanks
> Simon

Fixed, mail is green again both on dashboard and tinderbox.
New revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/7161e288c77d

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

文少华
zh-CN re-opting in (windows installer problem fixed) with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/8258055067cc

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM, 文少华 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> zh-CN opting in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/8e4b08ad8215
>

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>>
>> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
>> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
>> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
>> for the beta 2 release.
>>
>> See
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
>> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>>
>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>>
>> Cya
>> Simon Paquet
>> --
>> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
>> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
>> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
>> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Mad Maks
NL is ready and ops in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/0f58af8f23ef

greetings

MM

文少华 wrote on 18. Feb 2009:

> zh-CN re-opting in (windows installer problem fixed) with:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/file/8258055067cc

Thanks.

Simon

Roberto Principiano wrote on 16. Feb 2009:

>> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>
> "it" is green and opts in here:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/64df2a942f503995e94cbab9dea46daf4fd68bc9

Roberto, your Windows tinderbox is currently orange due to this warning:

  unknown variable/constant "{MinUnsupportedVer}" detected,
  ignoring (LangString WARN_MIN_SUPPORTED_OS_MSG:1033)

The problem is here:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/annotate/64df2a942f50/mail/installer/custom.properties#l64

You must replace "{MinUnsupportedVer}" with {MinSupportedVer} instead.

Please opt-in again with an updated revision, once you've fixed that.

Cya
Simon

Minh Nguyen wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

> Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
> discussed in bug 478777:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd

Minh, a new changeset was just committed that fixes some translations
and window sizes. Do you want to update your opt-in changeset?

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

wladow-2
sk is opting in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/bc6dcfe33275

--

wladow
Mozilla.sk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Roberto Pincipiano
Simon Paquet ha scritto:
> Roberto Principiano wrote on 16. Feb 2009:
>
>> "it" is green and opts in here:

> Roberto, your Windows tinderbox is currently orange due to this warning:
> Please opt-in again with an updated revision, once you've fixed that.

Tnx Simon. Re opting here:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/00fb1eea5403190ea843755bf6c100823ce0d2c0

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Rimas Kudelis
Hi Simon,

lt opts in, revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/e1a553990bea

RQ

On 2/18/09 6:00 AM, Simon Paquet wrote:

> Minh Nguyen wrote on 17. Feb 2009:
>
>> Vietnamese (vi) would like to opt in with changeset d427fc8e85cd, as
>> discussed in bug 478777:
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/d427fc8e85cd
>
> Minh, a new changeset was just committed that fixes some translations
> and window sizes. Do you want to update your opt-in changeset?
>
> Simon

Yes, please update to:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/ac8da1ef5d29

We were waiting until closer to the deadline, just in case any more
changes were necessary, but it looks like the dust has more or less
settled. Thanks.