[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Alexander Ihrig wrote on 13. Feb 2009:

> Hi Simon!
>
> German Thunderbird 3.0b2 opt-in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/91a79ec822ec

Alexander,
you committed a spelling fix yesterday. Do you want to update your
revision to include this fix?

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

Ok, sorry I browsed the wrong one. This is the one from 1.9.1:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/1a6c4e488959

> Fryske Firefox wrote on 13. Feb 2009:
>>> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
>>>
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>> Frisian fy-NL is green, so would like to opt-in with
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fy-NL/rev/b9316dda748f732be2cfb180b1c6187a09bb4b8a
>>
> Wim, could you please provide me with the appropriate revision from
> the releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL repository. We will not pull
> locales from l10n-central for this release.
>
> Thanks
> Simon
Wim
[hidden email]
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com <http://fjoerfoks.blogspot.com>
www.mozilla-nl.org/ <http://www.mozilla-nl.org/projecten/frysk>
www.mozbrowser.nl <http://www.mozbrowser.nl/forum/viewforum.php?f=38>
www.fryskesoftware.nl <http://www.fryskesoftware.nl>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Romi Hardiyanto
Indonesian [id] is green, we would like to opt-in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/id/file/53f0d973bda7

Thanks!

Romi Hardiyanto

2009/2/12 Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Roberto Pincipiano
Simon Paquet ha scritto:
> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in

"it" is green and opts in here:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/64df2a942f503995e94cbab9dea46daf4fd68bc9

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson-3
Hi Simon!

Icelandic (is) Thunderbird 3.0b2 opt-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/6771403691eb

Regards
Kristján

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Joaquim Perez
Hi Simon,

Catalan (ca) l10n is orange, but I can't see what is wrong.

Quim

2009/2/16 Roberto Principiano <[hidden email]>

> Simon Paquet ha scritto:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
>>

> "it" is green and opts in here:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/rev/64df2a942f503995e94cbab9dea46daf4fd68bc9

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Romi Hardiyanto
Indonesian [id] is green, we would like to opt-in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/id/file/53f0d973bda7

Thanks!

Romi Hardiyanto

2009/2/12 Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Joaquim Perez
Hello Simon

Finally Catalan (ca) is green and opts in.
 http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6

Salut,

Quim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Channy Yun
ko opt in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/9136bf766413

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

Daum Developers Network & Affiliates
http://dna.daum.net

Sent from: Seoul 11 South Korea.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/rev/2c3b9f0f27c8 or
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/7c36a0f09876
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on Thursday, February 19 23:59 Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) by then and have opted in
> for the beta 2 release.
>
> See
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=19&year=2009&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon Paquet
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
> Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Filip Miletic-4
Simon Paquet schreef:
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, like in

Hello all.

Serbian (sr) opting in for Thunderbird 3.0 beta 2 as:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/rev/171d567bb410

Wooohooo!!!

Channy Yun wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

> ko opt in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/9136bf766413

Channy,
I noticed that you pushed another changeset with a fix to the TB
installer. Do you prefer to use that new changeset instead?

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Stefan Plewako
W dniu 12.02.2009 23:35, Simon Paquet pisze:
> Hi guys,
>
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision

pl would like to opt in withrev 467,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/e839cd199224

Stef

--
Aviary.pl l10n team
http://www.aviary.pl

Simon Paquet schreef:
> please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,

Simon,

Is there a Thunderbird l10n planning calendar (ical or similar)?  Would
be most helpful to have one.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Rohana Dasanayaka

"si " is green on dashboard and opt-in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/si/file/77f7cf80b921

regards,
Rohana.

Simon Paquet wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

>> ko opt in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/9136bf766413
>
> Channy,
> I noticed that you pushed another changeset with a fix to the TB
> installer. Do you prefer to use that new changeset instead?

Ok, we definitely need to use a different changeset, since the Windows
tinderbox is red because of installer errors with this changeset.

Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Walter Leibbrandt-2

Filip Miletic wrote:
> Is there a Thunderbird l10n planning calendar (ical or similar)?  Would
> be most helpful to have one.

I am maintaining such a calendar for a few of the bigger OSS translation
projects at
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=fc0gbcc3d132j938tmeu4sg668%40group.calendar.google.com

I try to keep all the announced dates for Firefox and Thunderbird as
up-to-date as possible.

HTH

--
Walter Leibbrandt                  http://translate.org.za/blogs/walter
Software Developer                                  +27 12 460 1095 (w)

Recent blogs:
* Virtaal's MVCisation
http://www.translate.org.za/blogs/walter/en/content/virtaals-mvcisation
* Things that changed the way I code
* Switching from Subversion to git

Joaquim Perez wrote on 17. Feb 2009:

> Hello Simon

> Finally Catalan (ca) is green and opts in.
>  http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/e58c04c5b1f6

Hi Joaquim,
your Windows tinderbox is orange due to the warning:
unknown variable/constant "{MinUnsupportedVer}" detected

You should use {MinSupportedVer} instead.

Cya
Simon

Fryske Firefox wrote on 16. Feb 2009:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Ok, sorry I browsed the wrong one. This is the one from 1.9.1:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/1a6c4e488959

Wim,
I saw that you fixed a lot of typos in a new changeset. Do you want
to update your changeset revision?

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Simon Paquet skreauw:

> Fryske Firefox wrote on 16. Feb 2009:
>> Hi Simon,
>>
>> Ok, sorry I browsed the wrong one. This is the one from 1.9.1:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/1a6c4e488959
> Wim,
> I saw that you fixed a lot of typos in a new changeset. Do you want
> to update your changeset revision?
>
> Cya
> Simon
Simon,
You may use the last one:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/52002015cda8
Fixing typos is an ongoing process right now, so new changesets may
follow tomorrow,
but let's keep 52002015cda8 as the last one for the new bèta.

Kind regards,
--
Wim
[hidden email]
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com <http://fjoerfoks.blogspot.com>
www.mozilla-nl.org/ <http://www.mozilla-nl.org/projecten/frysk>
www.mozbrowser.nl <http://www.mozbrowser.nl/forum/viewforum.php?f=38>
www.fryskesoftware.nl <http://www.fryskesoftware.nl>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 2, OPT IN HERE

Benoit Leseul
Simon Paquet a écrit :
> Benoit wrote on 13. Feb 2009:
>
>> The current revision for fr is already green, so we would like to opt in
>> with that:
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/b29589bb2cfd
>
> Benoit, I saw that you fixed two typos in dom/ files. Do you want those
> two fixes to be part of the release as well?

Hi Simon,

I don't think these strings are used in Thunderbird (one of them
contains the word "browser" and the other one is an error console
warning message for improper use of the "media" CSS property, which I've
never seen in mail messages).

Anyway, feel free to use a more recent revision if it's easier for you,
but we certainly don't mind using the "older" revision for this release.

--
Benoit
FrenchMozilla l10n team