[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Marcelo Poli-2
es-AR opting in.

We had a 48 hours power outage. Sorry for the delay.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Marcelo Poli wrote on 28. Nov 2008:

> es-AR opting in.
>
> We had a 48 hours power outage. Sorry for the delay.

Marcelo, what's the revision that you're opting in with?

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Besnik Bleta-2
Here's the new one: 551f3e42e5a6 tip

cheers
besnik

>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256

Simon Paquet escribió:

> Marcelo Poli wrote on 28. Nov 2008:
>
>> es-AR opting in.
>>
>> We had a 48 hours power outage. Sorry for the delay.
>
> Marcelo, what's the revision that you're opting in with?
>
> Cya
> Simon

Sorry, I missed that.

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/es-AR/rev/a4c5827fb901

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Stefan Plewako
W dniu 25.11.2008 09:49, Simon Paquet pisze:
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3

pl would like to opt in with ace15e793a3c,
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/pl/rev/ace15e793a3c

Stefan Plewako

--
Aviary.pl l10n team
http://www.aviary.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Tim Babych
25.11.08 10:49, Simon Paquet написав(ла):

Please add Ukrainian (uk)

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/uk/file/96f45bc33403

I added two missing lines, mail and editor are fine. Toolkit is not
(recently Firefox devs added some strings there) but I assume that is
not a problem?

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Tim Maks van den Broek
Simon Paquet schreef:

> Simon Paquet wrote on 25. Nov 2008:
>
>> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
>> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Right now, we are at 33 green and 2 orange locales, 31 of those having
> already opted in. Thanks guys!
>
> I can also informed you that the issue raised in
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird/browse_thread/thread/de3f512cbc9c4bdb#
> seems to be solved.
>
> Like I said, 31 locales have already opted in. I would appreciate it
> if you could have a quick look over the list of revisions that I
> have created from this thread, to make sure that I didn't make a
> mistake. If everything's fine, don't bother to reply. If I took the
> wrong revision, please chime in.
>
> ar  8fe9d82e2a9f
> be  1024dffd45da
> cs  d834a4624bee
> de  0346fbb75255
> es-ES  9487a03ec402
> et  18500f0b88ba
> eu  315f4208b728
> fr  dc07428312a5
> fy-NL  79d4f2920eb2
> ga-IE  e4f65756a9ac
> he  beab2fe87a0e
> hu  5a22808c7ce7
> id  8de0c317f4db
> it  76aa831d71fb
> ka  d3e617caa390
> ko  62a62aed940f
> lt  e621b85d388c
> nb-NO  bb6c8e2cd8d6
> nl  cc90965fd1c3
> nn-NO  dc1345e72f40
> pa-IN  9d66bc50e688
> pt-BR  1cff9ebf0eee
> pt-PT  095428a10aa7
> ro  b6eeb1ae277c
> ru  f833d5681a01
> si  e348a155439e
> sk  e76e0a2d155d
> sq  ad91a69e244e
> sv-SE  ff7390c6a162
> zh-CN  bd5064a9f9e3
> zh-TW  88091baf80af
>

> Cya
> Simon

please change nl to http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/d01239d67953

greetings MM

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Mark Tyndall-3
Simon Paquet wrote:

[...]
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or

en-GB opting in
 >hg ident
4601bfa19e4f

Excludes toolkit changes.

Mark.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

dynamis-2
Hi Shimon and all,

Sorry for our late opt-in.

After we make the dashborad geen, we have continued updating translation and
have a little newer files for Tb3.1b1. We had planed to push latest one for
Tb3.1b1 before the deadline.

But en-US already started changing and cannot make dashboard green with newer
files for Tb3.1b1 now. So we request to use not latest but enough good files
for b1 which made dashboard green for Tb3.1b1:

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ja/file/4f2befcece68
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ja-JP-mac/file/0224b742f6e0

Thanks a lot.

dynamis wrote on 01. Dec 2008:

> Hi Shimon and all,
>
> Sorry for our late opt-in.
>
> After we make the dashborad geen, we have continued updating
> translation and have a little newer files for Tb3.1b1. We had
> planed to push latest one for Tb3.1b1 before the deadline.
>
> But en-US already started changing and cannot make dashboard green
> with newer files for Tb3.1b1 now. So we request to use not latest
> but enough good files for b1 which made dashboard green for Tb3.1b1:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ja/file/4f2befcece68
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ja-JP-mac/file/0224b742f6e0

Thanks a lot.

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

F Wolff-2
On Di, 2008-11-25 at 09:49 +0100, Simon Paquet wrote:

af: 6d7266ae7795

Friedel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-3
Simon Paquet wrote:

>with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
>http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
>we're finally string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
>Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,

Hey guys,

just wanted to say a huge thanks to all of you to managed to be part of
our release. As some of have probably already read on
http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com/2008/12/38-languages-are-part-of-thunderbird.html
38 locales are part of this release, which is just one locale short of
where we are right now with the TB 2.0.0.x final releases.

That makes me very optimistic and really looking forward to what we can
pull-off for the TB 3 final release.

Thanks again
Simon
--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com