[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Tim Maks van den Broek
Tim Maks van den Broek schreef:

> Hi Simon
>
> I would really like to opt in the nl version with the revision you
> used as a example but when i download teh latest build from
> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/nightly/latest-comm-central-l10n
> i don't get a folder view, start page and advanced preverences. i have
> no clue what the problem is, the buildbot is green but the tinderboxes
> are burning.
>
> i h used the linuxbuild for testing
>
> Greetings
>
> Mad Maks
I see the same in the de linuxbuild , is there something wrong with the
l10n building or do i do something wrong.....

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Tomer
Hebrew (he) is ready.
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/he/file/beab2fe87a0e

As other people said in this thread, the recent builds are not very
stable...

Thanks,
  Tomer.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Jeferson Hultmann
pt-BR:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/pt-BR/rev/1cff9ebf0eee

Jeferson

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Roberto Pincipiano
it-IT opt in
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/it/file/de120e31c398

Roberto

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Andras Timar

hu is opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/hu/file/5a22808c7ce7

Thanks,
Andras

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Alexander Ihrig
Am 25.11.2008 22:56, schrieb Tim Maks van den Broek:
> ame in the de linu

Confirming for win32 2008-11-25 builds. This must be a core bug - not a
string/l10n related one.

Regards
Alex Ihrig

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Pavel Franc
cs is opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/cs/file/d834a4624bee

Pavel Franc

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

wladow-2
sk is opting in

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/sk/file/e76e0a2d155d

--

wladow

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Hasse-2
sv-SE is opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/sv-SE/rev/ff7390c6a162

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Channy Yun-2
ko opt-in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ko/file/62a62aed940f

Channy

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Håvard Mork-2

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Cédric Corazza

fr locale opts in : http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fr/rev/dc07428312a5

Cédric

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Anas Husseini-2
Arabic re-opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ar/file/8fe9d82e2a9f

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Rimas Kudelis-4
Simon Paquet rašė:
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3

lt opting in, use changeset
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/lt/rev/e621b85d388c unless I fix it
later :)

RQ

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru
Basque (eu) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/eu/rev/315f4208b728

Julen.

Roberto Principiano ha scritto:
> it-IT opt in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/it/file/de120e31c398

Please use this for it-IT
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/it/file/76aa831d71fb

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Tim Maks van den Broek
Tim Maks van den Broek schreef:

> Hi Simon
>
> I would really like to opt in the nl version with the revision you
> used as a example but when i download teh latest build from
> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/nightly/latest-comm-central-l10n
> i don't get a folder view, start page and advanced preverences. i have
> no clue what the problem is, the buildbot is green but the tinderboxes
> are burning.
>
> i h used the linuxbuild for testing
>
> Greetings
>
> Mad Maks

it is fixed, opting in
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3

Thanks

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Simon Paquet wrote on 25. Nov 2008:

> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after
> the late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).

Right now, we are at 33 green and 2 orange locales, 31 of those having
already opted in. Thanks guys!

I can also informed you that the issue raised in
http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird/browse_thread/thread/de3f512cbc9c4bdb#
seems to be solved.

Like I said, 31 locales have already opted in. I would appreciate it
if you could have a quick look over the list of revisions that I
have created from this thread, to make sure that I didn't make a
mistake. If everything's fine, don't bother to reply. If I took the
wrong revision, please chime in.

ar  8fe9d82e2a9f
be  1024dffd45da
cs  d834a4624bee
de  0346fbb75255
es-ES  9487a03ec402
et  18500f0b88ba
eu  315f4208b728
fr  dc07428312a5
fy-NL  79d4f2920eb2
ga-IE  e4f65756a9ac
he  beab2fe87a0e
hu  5a22808c7ce7
id  8de0c317f4db
it  76aa831d71fb
ka  d3e617caa390
ko  62a62aed940f
lt  e621b85d388c
nb-NO  bb6c8e2cd8d6
nl  cc90965fd1c3
nn-NO  dc1345e72f40
pa-IN  9d66bc50e688
pt-BR  1cff9ebf0eee
pt-PT  095428a10aa7
ro  b6eeb1ae277c
ru  f833d5681a01
si  e348a155439e
sk  e76e0a2d155d
sq  ad91a69e244e
sv-SE  ff7390c6a162
zh-CN  bd5064a9f9e3
zh-TW  88091baf80af

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Besnik Bleta-2
Sipaq,

Ccan you please put c6e759f3f70d+ tip   for sq instead of ad91a69e244e ?
It contain a lot of changes I made in the last days.

cheers
Besnik

Besnik Bleta wrote:

> Opting in for sq: http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/sq/rev/ad91a69e244e
>
> cheers
> besnik
>

> Simon Paquet wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
>> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
>> we're finally
>> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>>
>> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
>> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>>
>> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>>
>> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
>> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
>> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
>> beta 1 release.
>>
>> See
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
>> for how this date corresponds to
>> your timezone.
>>
>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>>
>> Cya
>> Simon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Axel Hecht
Besnik wrote:
> Sipaq,
>
> Ccan you please put c6e759f3f70d+ tip   for sq instead of ad91a69e244e ?
> It contain a lot of changes I made in the last days.

Besnik,

the '+' indicates that you have local uncommited changes. Is that
intentional?

Axel