[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Simon Paquet-2
Hi guys,

with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
we're finally
string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.

Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).

Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3

We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
beta 1 release.

See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
for how this date corresponds to
your timezone.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

文少华
zh-CN opt-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/zh-CN/file/bd5064a9f9e3

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Sander Lepik-3

et opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/et/file/18500f0b88ba

2008/11/25 Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

Sander

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

fy-NL (Frisian) opts-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fy-NL/rev/79d4f2920eb2304a86a8bd9ef1da65c4ab947b0e

Kind regards,
Wim

--
Wim
[hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Carlos Simão
hi
pt-PT opt in http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/pt-PT/rev/095428a10aa7

cheers

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
>> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
>> we're finally
>> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>>
>> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
>> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>>
>> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
>> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
>> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>>
>> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
>> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
>> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
>> beta 1 release.
>>
>> See
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
>> for how this date corresponds to
>> your timezone.
>>
>> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>>
>> Cya
>> Simon
>
> --
> Wim
> [hidden email]
> fjoerfoks.blogspot.com <http://fjoerfoks.blogspot.com>
> www.mozilla-nl.org/ <http://www.mozilla-nl.org/projecten/frysk>
> www.mozbrowser.nl <http://www.mozbrowser.nl/forum/viewforum.php?f=38>
> www.fryskesoftware.nl <http://www.fryskesoftware.nl>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Anas Husseini-2

ar opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ar/rev/f82b961e1a5b

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon
>
> --
> Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
> Calendar website maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar
> Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

http://linostar.arablug.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Alexandru Szasz
Romanian (ro) opting in: http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ro/rev/b6eeb1ae277c

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Besnik Bleta-2
Opting in for sq: http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/sq/rev/ad91a69e244e

cheers
besnik

Simon Paquet wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Romi Hardiyanto
[id] is opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/id/rev/8de0c317f4db

Many thanks!
Romi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Alexander Ihrig
Opting in for de:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/de/rev/0346fbb75255

Regards
Alex Ihrig

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Fjoerfoks
Hi Simon,

fy-NL (Frisian) opts-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/fy-NL/rev/79d4f2920eb2304a86a8bd9ef1da65c4ab947b0e

(if you get this mail duplicate, I am sorry. working on gmail settings)

Kind regards,
--
Wim
[hidden email]
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com <http://fjoerfoks.blogspot.com>
www.mozilla-nl.org/ <http://www.mozilla-nl.org/projecten/frysk>
www.mozbrowser.nl <http://www.mozbrowser.nl/forum/viewforum.php?f=38>
www.fryskesoftware.nl <http://www.fryskesoftware.nl>

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Kevin Scannell-2
On Nov 25, 2:49 am, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (seehttp://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d...),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as inhttp://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3

ga-IE opting in for TB beta 1:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ga-IE/rev/e4f65756a9ac

Kevin

Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Aman Alam
On Tuesday 25 Nov 2008 8:18:38 ਸ਼ਾਮ Kevin Scannell wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2:49�am, Simon Paquet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > with the last l10n checkin gone by
> > (seehttp://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d
> >...), we're finally
> > string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
> >
> > Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> > late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).

pa-IN is ready Thunderbird 3Beta1
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/pa-IN/file/9d66bc50e688/
Thanks

--
APreet
Punjabi Open Source Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

lRabbit 兔子
zh-TW opt-in : http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/zh-TW/file/88091baf80af

- lRabbit 兔子

☆This is a KUBUNTU User!★
KDE — 無法抗拒的致命吸引力!!

Breezy Dream <http://abev66.blogspot.com/> KMeleon-TW
<http://kmeleon-tw.wikidot.com/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Gia Shervashidze
opting in ka (Georgian)
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ka/rev/d3e617caa390

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Danishka Navin
Simon Paquet wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon

si is ready for the Thunderbird 3Beta1
changeSet e348a155439e

Danishka

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Siarhei-2
Opting in for Belarusian [be]:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/be/rev/1024dffd45da

Best regards,

Siarhei

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Alexander L. Slovesnik-2
Russian (ru) is opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/ru/rev/f833d5681a01

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Simon Paquet escribió:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3

es-ES opting-in, link to revision:

http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/es-ES/file/9487a03ec402

Ricardo.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 string frozen, OPT IN HERE

Tim Maks van den Broek
Simon Paquet schreef:

> Hi guys,
>
> with the last l10n checkin gone by (see
> http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/0b2d0e0e407d9acf#),
> we're finally
> string frozen for real for Thunderbird 3 Beta 1.
>
> Thanks to your efforts, 15 locales are already green again, after the
> late-l10n change landed yesterday evening (CET).
>
> Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision, as given by hg ident, or
> a link to your hg repo with the revision, as in
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/nl/rev/cc90965fd1c3
>
> We are currently planning to start building the first beta candidate
> builds on next Monday, December 1st, at 9AM Pacific time. We will take
> all locales that are ready (green dashboard) and have opted in for the
> beta 1 release.
>
> See
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=1&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=256
> for how this date corresponds to
> your timezone.
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
>
> Cya
> Simon

Hi Simon

I would really like to opt in the nl version with the revision you used
as a example but when i download teh latest build from
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/nightly/latest-comm-central-l10n
i don't get a folder view, start page and advanced preverences. i have
no clue what the problem is, the buildbot is green but the tinderboxes
are burning.

i h used the linuxbuild for testing

Greetings

Mad Maks