[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3.1 b2 string freeze broken

[ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3.1 b2 string freeze broken

Simon Paquet-2
Hi guys,

unfortunately I have to tell you that four bugs didn't make it in time
for the string freeze.

Those bugs are

- bug 545469
- bug 545955
- bug 505035 and
- bug 394687

I've added the late-l10n keyword to all those bugs and asked the
responsible developers to inform the l10n community once those
strings have landed.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thunderbird 3.1 b2 string freeze broken

Simon Paquet-2
Simon Paquet wrote on 21. Apr 2010:

> Hi guys,
>
> unfortunately I have to tell you that four bugs didn't make it in time
> for the string freeze.
>
> Those bugs are
>
> - bug 545469
> - bug 545955
> - bug 505035 and
> - bug 394687
>
> I've added the late-l10n keyword to all those bugs and asked the
> responsible developers to inform the l10n community once those
> strings have landed.

Because of that, I've cleared all existing sign-off requests for now.
The following locales are affected:

de, fy-NL, ga-IE, is, pt-PT and ru

Please sign-in again once all late-l10n strings have been landed.

Thanks and sorry again for the inconvenience
Simon