[ANNOUNCE] String freeze for Thunderbird 3.1 (final release) is today

[ANNOUNCE] String freeze for Thunderbird 3.1 (final release) is today

Simon Paquet-2
Hi guys,

I just wanted to remind everyone, that the string freeze for
Thunderbird 3.1 beta2 and the Thunderbird 3.1 final release is
today, Tuesday April 20 at 23:59 PST[1].

I am planning to accept sign-ins up until Monday April 26th
pacific time[2] for the beta2 release. For the final release
the sign-in period will be a few weeks longer. I can't tell you
at the moment how long, but expect at least 4-5 more weeks.

Please use the new sign-in functionality in the l10n dashboard
to become part of these releases[3]. Currently you can only
sign-in for the 3.1 beta2 release. I'll open up the sign-in
possibility for the final release soon.

Cya
Simon

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=20&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
[2]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=26&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
[3] https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?av=tb3.1

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com