[ANNOUNCE] Sign-off deadline for Thunderbird 3.1 RC1 extended by 24 hours

[ANNOUNCE] Sign-off deadline for Thunderbird 3.1 RC1 extended by 24 hours

Simon Paquet-2
Hi guys,

because some bugs didn't get fixed in time, the RC1 of Thunderbird 3.1
has been postponed by one day. Therefore We will accept sign-ins until
Tuesday 18th May @ 23:59 PDT[1].

Please go to the l10n dashboard[2] and sign-off for your locale once
your locale has gone green.

Cya
Simon

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=5&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=256
[2] https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?av=tb3.1

--
Thunderbird Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog: http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sign-off deadline for Thunderbird 3.1 RC1 extended by 24 hours

Simon Paquet-2
Simon Paquet wrote on 18. May 2010:

> because some bugs didn't get fixed in time, the RC1 of Thunderbird 3.1
> has been postponed by one day. Therefore We will accept sign-ins until
> Tuesday 18th May @ 23:59 PDT.
>
> Please go to the l10n dashboard and sign-off for your locale once
> your locale has gone green.

L10n builds of Thunderbird 3.1 RC1 have started with 43 locales
(excl. en-US). I have already received some feedback from the localizers
of our 8 remaining locales, that they intend to join this release once
the first maintenance release 3.1.1 comes out.

Thanks to everyone who participates.

Cya
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com