[ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

1234 ... 7

[ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Robert Kaiser
Hi localizers,

Finally the time has come, the string freeze for the SeaMonkey 2.0
series has just passed, and the string set stands as it is.

Note that the about:rights / "Know Your Rights" strings are not just yet
really accessible in the UI, this is close to landing but we checked in
the strings already for you to work on while we're going through the
last reviews in bug 508039. The strings are final, the code integration
needs some last-minute polish.

*Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*

We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in
your locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we
know that we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect
everything, including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.

If you don't make RC1 with your opt-in, don't be scared and opt in once
you have things ready, as long as you're before RC2 (cut-off date
unknown for now, I expect on Oct 13 at the earliest), you can make 2.0
final.
If you don't make that either, you can continue to opt-in, if there's no
further RC for 2.0, then you will be able to make 2.0.1 a few weeks later.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this group.

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Håvard Mork-2
nb-NO opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/98ed516ac8f3

Re: SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Frco. Javier Rial-3
Galician (gl) opting in with revision:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/a9b380bd0e72

Thanks,
Frco. Javier Rial

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Pavel Franc-4

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Joaquim Perez
Catalan (ca) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/file/d12b39d1e843

Thanks,

Quim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Marcelo Poli-2
es-AR opting in with rev
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/ffaf6f74129c

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Rimas Kudelis
Hi Robert,

2009.10.02 01:37, Robert Kaiser rašė:
> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*

lt opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/c185a8ec3337

RQ

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Rail Aliev-2
Turkish opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/fdb83f4b08fc

--
Rail Aliev

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Siarhei-2
Belarusian opts in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/943637f7f3b6

Siarhei

Re: SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Niek Dekker
Robert,

Dutch (nl) is opting in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/f0e288d10f2d

Niek Dekker

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

KAMI911 KAMI911
Hungarian SM2 opt-in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/056bad0406ea

--

Best regards,

KAMI

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My projects: http://ooop.sf.net/ | http://hun.sf.net/

Blog (Hun): http://bit.ly/10ucTR | Donate: http://bit.ly/eYZO6

Follow me: http://bit.ly/gJuJZ | http://bit.ly/kDocB

Robert Kaiser wrote:
> *Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
> referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
> l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.*

Opting in myself for de with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/12a8e00e5bb3

Håvard Mork wrote:
> nb-NO opting in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nb-NO/file/98ed516ac8f3

Sorry, things really suck this way, but I can't take this revision due
to chatzilla just having done a change and we don't have the
infrastructure yet to clamp chatzilla down to a specific version, so
your tinderboxes are red :(

I know I need to improve that but the few of us who are doing chatzilla
need to live with the suckiness for this RC.

Robert Kaiser

Frco. Javier Rial wrote:
> Galician (gl) opting in with revision:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/rev/a9b380bd0e72

I'll take this for RC1, but please update
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gl/file/a9b380bd0e72/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.

Pavel Franc wrote:
> cs opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/7192a1e59c70

Sorry, things really suck this way, but I can't take this revision due
to chatzilla just having done a change and we don't have the
infrastructure yet to clamp chatzilla down to a specific version, so
your tinderboxes are red :(

I know I need to improve that but the few of us who are doing chatzilla
need to live with the suckiness for this RC.

Also, please update
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/file/7192a1e59c70/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.

Robert Kaiser

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

wladow-2
sk: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/file/37ef255c2627

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/f0e288d10f2d/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/056bad0406ea/suite/chrome/branding/brand.properties
from .add-ons.mozilla.org to .add-ons.mozilla.com, we need this change
for 2.0 final so people don't get warned about invalid certificates.

Apart from that, everything looks good, but as a note, in
suite/profile/bookmarks.inc you changed the comment to point to your
start page instead of the actual value, so it's not used right now.

Robert Kaiser wrote:
> We expect the generation of RC1 builds right after the code freeze on
> Tuesday, October 6 at 23:59 PDT, so opt in before that if you want to be
> able to hand that candidate to your and our community for testing in
> your locale. If a few things are not 100% perfect there, it's OK, we
> know that we'll very probably do a RC2 after that, for which we expect
> everything, including locales, to be in shipping order then, though.

Current status:

Opted in, green on dashboard and tinderbox, p12n check OK:
be ca de es-AR lt sk tr

Opted in, green on dashboard and tinderbox, p12n problem:
cs gl hu nl
  - This is all only the .org->.com change, can be taken for RC1 but not
    for RC2/final.

Opted in, green on dashboard but red on tinderbox:
cs nb-NO pt-PT
  - This is all the late ChatZilla change, I'm somewhat to blame here as
    I haven't got the build system up to pulling a specific ChatZilla
    version yet. Still, we need those fixed with the current system.

Green on dashboard but not opted in:
es-ES fr pl

Red on dashboard, more than 80% localized:
ka, pt-BR, ru, sv-SE
  - Please update for the missing strings and opt in!

Less than 80% localized:
ja/ja-JP-mac, ro, si
  - Would be nice to see you get a localization ready for 2.0!

There is still time even for RC1, building this version might slip to
Thursday while we are awaiting patches for the worst two left blockers
to go in. If in doubt, just try opting in, if you don't make RC1, you
still can make RC2/final with the same opt-in.

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser

Re: [ANNOUNCE] SeaMonkey 2.0 OPT-IN thread

Adrian Kalla
pl opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/7cf6217cebee
1234 ... 7