[ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

1234 ... 9

[ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Axel Hecht
Hi all,

I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
should plan for.

Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
get some community members to run through those.

If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
on this group and ask for a testing helper.

History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.

Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Damjan Georgievski
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

macedonian [mk] locale opts-in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mk/rev/c66b3ebbc817

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

war is peace
freedom is slavery
restrictions are enablement

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Alexander L. Slovesnik-2
Hi Axel Hecht
   16.05.2009 01:39 you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Russian [ru] locale opts-in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/945480436ce6

--
Sincerely yours,
  Alexander L. Slovesnik a.k.a. Unghost

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Anas Husseini-2
Arabic (ar) is opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/564f750753b3

Regards

- Anas

On 5/16/09, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread
> on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though
> 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires
> a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for
> RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless
> you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming
> release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Rimas Kudelis-4
Axel Hecht rašė:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you
> should plan for.

lt opts in.

Are we really supposed to mention specific revision id's? If yes, then
this will do:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/file/9957f4f521d4

RQ

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Raivis Dejus
Latvian - lv - opts-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lv/file/a9cc27812ee6

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3
> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Ar cieņu,
Raivis Dejus

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Alexandru Szasz
Romanian (ro) opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/bc6ac6aa9ed5

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Krishnababu Krothapalli
*Telugu [ te ] *opts in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/te/file/*052e5f70ca45

*regards,
Krishna krothapalli.
Alexandru Szasz wrote:
> Romanian (ro) opts in with
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/bc6ac6aa9ed5

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Kevin Scannell-2
Axel Hecht <l10n <at> mozilla.com> writes:
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Irish (ga-IE) opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/4f791a9ef318

Kevin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

sandeeps

Marathi [mr] opts in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mr/file/469d4f2a51b6

Regards,
Sandeep

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3
> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Fjoerfoks
Frisian fy-NL opts-in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/2b0d9b068b2d

Kind regards,
Wim

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson-3
On Fri, 15 May 2009 23:39:41 +0200, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
>open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Icelandic (is) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/c071c68e3860

Re: Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

willyaranda
es-ES is opting-in with rev 6cd724dfa84e

Regards!

Re: Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Anas Husseini-2
Please use for Arabic (ar) the following changeset instead:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/file/8bd94e021356

Regards

- Anas

On 5/19/09, willyaranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> es-ES is opting-in with rev 6cd724dfa84e
>
>  Regards!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

shankar prasad
Axel,

Kannada(kn) is opting in with,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/b404002657bd

thanks
Shankar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Mad Maks
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.

Dutch (nl) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/file/4a6fb29a10c4

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Rohana Dasanayaka
Tamil -Sri Lanka, (ta-LK) opts in with

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta-LK/file/f9615f65bac8

Rohana.

Axel Hecht wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can
> open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in
> the group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline
> you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide
> your testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to
> get some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new
> thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even
> though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for
> each milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the
> same". That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that
> requires a string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you
> opt in for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so
> on, unless you file a bug and request to update the changeset for the
> next upcoming release. This is part of the "let's just not freeze the
> tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

wladow-2
Slovak (sk) is opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sk/rev/b44b2bd534fe

--
wladow
Mozilla.sk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Rajesh Ranjan-2

Opting in for Hindi (hi-IN):

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hi-IN/file/c7d6b16b2d25/

regards,
--------------
Rajesh Ranjan

> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and
> that I can open the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow
> up in in the group when we actually wrap up the code, but
> that's the timeline you should plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an
> Release Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping
> that. One way to guide your testing would be the 3.5 l10n
> litmus test run, https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36.
> Please try to get some community members to run through
> those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open
> a new thread on this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1,
> but you shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or
> beyond. Even though 3 RCs in short order aren't totally
> surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new
> opt-ins for each milestone" to "if you don't tell me
> something new, it'll stay the same". That's unless we hit
> bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a string
> change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in
> for RC1, we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and
> so on, unless you file a bug and request to update the
> changeset for the next upcoming release. This is part of the
> "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Opt-in thread for Firefox 3.5 RC 1

Danishka Navin
On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 3:09 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm positive that we have all the strings for 3.5 now, and that I can open
> the opt-in thread for 3.5 RC 1.
>
> Please opt-in by Wednesday, May 20th, noon UTC. I'll follow up in in the
> group when we actually wrap up the code, but that's the timeline you should
> plan for.
>
> Please give your builds some additional testing. This is an Release
> Candidate, as in, we should be fine in shipping that. One way to guide your
> testing would be the 3.5 l10n litmus test run,
> https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=36. Please try to get
> some community members to run through those.
>
> If you have a combination of language/platfrom, please open a new thread on
> this group and ask for a testing helper.
>
> History tells us that we're likely not going to ship RC 1, but you
> shouldn't make the assumption that we get an RC 2 or beyond. Even though 3
> RCs in short order aren't totally surprising.
>
> Now that we're hitting RC, I'll be switching from "new opt-ins for each
> milestone" to "if you don't tell me something new, it'll stay the same".
> That's unless we hit bad evil mojo and find an RC blocker that requires a
> string change, then we need to make new plans. So once you opt in for RC1,
> we'll continue to ship you in RC n, 3.5, 3.5.1 and so on, unless you file a
> bug and request to update the changeset for the next upcoming release. This
> is part of the "let's just not freeze the tree anymore".
>
> Axel

Sinhala opt-in
changeSet ecdc67717918

--