* Various minor improvements and correctness fixes.
* The Code Signing trust bit was turned off for all included root certificates.
* The Websites (TLS/SSL) trust bit was turned off for the following root
- CN = AddTrust Class 1 CA Root
- CN = Swisscom Root CA 2
* The following CA certificates were Removed:
- CN = AddTrust Public CA Root
- CN = AddTrust Qualified CA Root
- CN = China Internet Network Information Center EV Certificates Root
- CN = CNNIC ROOT
- CN = ComSign Secured CA
- CN = GeoTrust Global CA 2
- CN = Secure Certificate Services
- CN = Swisscom Root CA 1
- CN = Swisscom Root EV CA 2
- CN = Trusted Certificate Services
- CN = UTN-USERFirst-Hardware
- CN = UTN-USERFirst-Object
The HG tag is NSS_3_32_RTM. NSS 3.32 requires NSPR 4.16 or newer.