NSPR 4.10.6 has the following bug fixes:
- Bug 891551: Add implementation of socket option PR_SockOpt_Reuseport.
Contributed by Peter Tatrai.
- Bug 1003946: Clang Static Analysis: useless declaration in NSPR.
Contributed by Sylvestre Ledru.
- Bug 1009270: PR_GetPhysicalMemorySize should release the
mach_host_self() Mach port when done with it. Contributed by Mark
- Bug 1011861: "Network address type not supported" error on the Hurd.
Contributed by Richard Braun.
- Bug 1018783: (CVE-2014-1545) OOB write with sprintf and console