NSPR 4.10.3 has the following bug fixes:
* Bug 749849: ensure we'll free the thread-specific data key.
Contributed by Kai Engert.
* Bug 941461: don't compile android with unaligned memory access.
Contributed by Brad Lassey.
* Bug 932398: Add PR_SyncMemMap, a portable version of
msync/FlushViewOfFile. Contributed by Luke Wagner.
* Bug 952621: Fix a thread-unsafe access to lock->owner in PR_Lock.
* Bug 957458: Fix several bugs in the lock rank checking code.
* Bug 936320: Use an alternative test for IPv6 support on Linux to
avoid opening a socket.