[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Tim Chien (MozTW)
zh-TW opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/62ea36c9ad2f

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Kokoyaya
On Apr 8, 9:43 pm, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link likehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0

Occitan (oc) opting in: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/oc/rev/872c30a36d4f

Thanks,
Yannig Marchegay

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Ricardo Meza-2
es-MX opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-MX/rev/926da17aac8a

2009/4/14 Tim Chien (MozTW) <[hidden email]>

> zh-TW opting in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/62ea36c9ad2f

Saludos,
Ricardo Meza

The best things in life have no patents.
http://twitter.com/ricardo_meza
http://ricardomeza.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Axel Hecht
On 14.04.2009 20:00 Uhr, Tim Chien (MozTW) wrote:
> zh-TW opting in:
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/62ea36c9ad2f

Thanks, and sorry to you, Cedric, and Rimas for poking without need.

It took a time to get all the emails together from folks, and I didn't
do a pre-send check on whether more folks came in.

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Cédric Corazza
Le 14/04/2009 20:32, Axel Hecht a écrit :

> Thanks, and sorry to you, Cedric, and Rimas for poking without need.
>
> It took a time to get all the emails together from folks, and I didn't
> do a pre-send check on whether more folks came in.
>
> Axel

Ah ok. I didn't know that someone already opted in for fr. I was in fact
waiting for info for bug 488031 which could finally not be in for beta4.
I knew that only this evening.

Cédric

On 14.04.2009 20:59 Uhr, Cédric Corazza wrote:

> Le 14/04/2009 20:32, Axel Hecht a écrit :
>
>> Thanks, and sorry to you, Cedric, and Rimas for poking without need.
>>
>> It took a time to get all the emails together from folks, and I didn't
>> do a pre-send check on whether more folks came in.
>>
>> Axel
>
> Ah ok. I didn't know that someone already opted in for fr. I was in fact
> waiting for info for bug 488031 which could finally not be in for beta4.
> I knew that only this evening.
>
> Cédric

Yeah, that's sad and ughly.

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Eduardo Trápani-3
Esperanto (eo) opts in

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eo/rev/42204ca7f60f

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

sskroeder
Danish/Dansk (da) is opting in with revision
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/da/rev/d1fa636640d9

med venlig hilsen
/Søren Munk Skrøder (sskroeder)

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

voksic
Croatian (hr) opt-in

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hr/rev/8990452bd9b3

Take care

Ante

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Ehsan Akhgari
Persian (fa) opting in (changeset ec4014dd8cdf):

<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fa/rev/ec4014dd8cdf>

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to not
> regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know that
> some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
>> hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
>> hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Jamil Ahmed
Bengali Bangladesh (bn-BD) opting in

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/bn-BD/rev/582c8e31c141

Regards,
-Jamil

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Håvard Mork-2

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Pavel Franc-3
Dne 8.4.2009 21:43, Axel Hecht napsal(a):
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

Czech (cs) locale opts in with revision
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/cs/rev/16c869642673

Pavel Franc

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Kadir Topal
Hi Axel,

de opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/13b54d097668

Best,
Kadir

Axel Hecht schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I
> know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
>  > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
>  > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need
> to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and
> that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of
> help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things
> on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Tim Babych
08.04.09 22:43, Axel Hecht написав(ла):

Hi, Axel. Ukrainian (uk) is opting is, please use our latest HG revision
(I am planning to fix few bits on Wednesday morning).

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention
> to not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files.
> I know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still
> need to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to
> build, and that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time.
> With a bit of help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep
> and land things on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new
> strings already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

文少华
  zh-CN re-opting in with:
 http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/44aeeb4ae471

Thanks!
Holy

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 9:30 AM, 文少华 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> zh-CN opting in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
>
> BR.
> Holy
>

>  On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
>> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
>> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.
>>
>> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
>> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
>> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
>> commit.
>>
>> I didn't check that, but
>>
>> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>>
>> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>>
>> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>>
>> before checking in.
>>

>> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
>> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>>
>> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need
>> to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and
>> that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help
>> from timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on
>> Wednesday afternoon European time.
>>
>> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
>> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Aman Alam
4/9/09 1:13 AM ਨੂੰ, Axel Hecht ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hi all,

pa-IN ready
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/c97fe5058a44

Thanks
A S Alam
POST

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Channy Yun
ko opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ko/rev/7b3d65b2aa7a

Channy
---------------------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/channy

* Biomedical Knowledge Engineering Laboratory http://bike.snu.ac.kr
* Daum Developers Network & Affiliates http://dna.daum.net

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
> commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Danishka Navin
On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
> commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Sinhala (si)
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/si/rev/7faca4f64ff2
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com (use Sinhala Unicode fonts)

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

I. Felix
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ta/file/416e0cf10831

opting for Tamil (ta)