[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Siarhei-2
Belarusian (be) opting in

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/11b89cc41acf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Besnik Bleta-2

sq is opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/3379062957f1

cheers
besnik

Më 04/08/2009 10:43 PM, Axel Hecht shkrojti:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention
> to not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files.
> I know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still
> need to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to
> build, and that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time.
> With a bit of help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep
> and land things on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new
> strings already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Andras Timar
hu is opting in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/7b9b58790a7a

Regards,
Andras

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

willyaranda
Use rev 4e4e6b9fccc0 for es-ES please:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-ES/rev/4e4e6b9fccc0

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Axel Hecht
On 12.04.2009 22:05 Uhr, Andras Timar wrote:
> hu is opting in with:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/7b9b58790a7a
>
> Regards,
> Andras

For technical reasons, I'm going to use
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/pushloghtml?changeset=658c6c664c35,
which is the tip of the changeset that you pushed.

Shouldn't matter, as you only added mobile.

For the curious ones, we'll at some point only have build data for the
heads of pushes, so you'll only be able to sign in to the heads of pushes.

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

shankar prasad
kn is opting in with:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/rev/a8e020f183ce

Shanky

2009/4/9 Axel Hecht <[hidden email]>

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Anas Husseini-2
Arabic (ar) is opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/rev/445913f325c7

Regards

- Anas

On 4/8/09, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
>  While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
> commit.
>
>  I didn't check that, but
>
>  > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
>  sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
>  > hg revert
> browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
>  before checking in.
>

>  This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
>  A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
>  I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
>  Thanks
>
>  Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

sandeeps

Marathi [mr] is opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mr/rev/c89d2ebd1012

Regards,
Sandeep Shedmake

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
> commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Mad Maks
nl opting in :

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/nl/rev/f60351caf7ab

greetings

Tim Maks

Axel Hecht wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I
> know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
>  > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
>  > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need
> to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and
> that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of
> help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things
> on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Erdal Ronahi
Kurdish (ku) is opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ku/file/3eb1bdbd49b6

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

dev-null
Japanese (ja and ja-JP-mac) opting in with
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/rev/eb4d8ded4988
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/rev/8a772006e02b

By the way, I don't think "L10n freeze (noon UTC) before code freeze
(afternoon PDT)" is the right thing.
For example, Bug 462041 "Refresh the Privacy preference pane" changes
the required size of the prefwindow, i.e. some locales should adjust
prefWinMinSize.* in preferences.dtd. But it can happen after L10n
freeze.

Thanks.
--
Atsushi Sakai <[hidden email]>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Alexandru Szasz
Romanian opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/1bf5e8bf7a4e

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Ville Pohjanheimo
08.04.2009 22:43, Axel Hecht kirjoitti:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

Finnish opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fi/rev/beee3e481ace

-ville/mozilla.fi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson-3
On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:43:39 +0200, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]>
wrote:

Icelandic (is) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/file/292034bd4649

>Hi all,
>
>please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
>to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
>participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
>works best.
>
>While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
>not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I
>know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
>into your commit.
>
>I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
>sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
>before checking in.
>

>This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
>final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
>A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need
>to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and
>that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of
>help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things
>on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
>I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
>already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
>Thanks
>
>Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Rajesh Ranjan-2

Hindi (hi-IN) is opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hi-IN/file/53d4fd4d4632

regards,
--------------
Rajesh Ranjan

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM, Axel Hecht
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > please follow up to this thread with your locale and
> your source stamp to
> > the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you
> want to participate in
> > the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> >
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works
> best.
> >
> > While ramping down on the last strings and bugs,
> please pay attention to
> > not regress stas' latest landings to your
> region.properties files. I know
> > that some tools like to do that, but please don't
> include those into your
> > commit.
> >
> > I didn't check that, but
> >
> > > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
> >
> > sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you
> should. Or just
> >
> > > hg revert
> browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
> >
> > before checking in.
> >

> > This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that
> it's our third final
> > beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
> >
> > A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon
> UTC: We still need to
> > do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off
> to build, and that's
> > supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With
> a bit of help from
> > timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land
> things on Wednesday
> > afternoon European time.
> >
> > I'm happy to see that many of you made good
> progress on the new strings
> > already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Axel

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

marcoos
On 8 Kwi, 21:43, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link likehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

pl opting in for beta 4.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pl/rev/855fff14fbb4

--
Marek Stępień

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Timur-10
Kazakh (kk) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kk/rev/5750a9ffcc1b

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru
Basque (eu) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eu/rev/8ad7c10d5c0d

Thanks,
Julen.

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Rimas Kudelis-4
On 8 Bal, 22:43, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4.

lt opts in, please use http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/3ce23160e3e8
for beta4.

regards,
RQ

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Cédric Corazza
French locale (fr) is opting in :

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/e5c94cf31588