[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Axel Hecht
Hi all,

please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
works best.

While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I
know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
into your commit.

I didn't check that, but

 > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...

sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just

 > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties

before checking in.

This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.

A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need
to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and
that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of
help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things
on Wednesday afternoon European time.

I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.

Thanks

Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Sander Lepik-3
Estonian (et) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/936d28c039ec

--
All the best,
Sander

08.04.2009 22:43, Axel Hecht kirjutas:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention
> to not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files.
> I know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still
> need to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to
> build, and that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time.
> With a bit of help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep
> and land things on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new
> strings already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Marcelo Poli-2
es-AR opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/es-AR/rev/d7d4a76242f8

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Ahmet Serkan Tıratacı

Turkish (tr) opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/tr/rev/7e872945e44f

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Kevin Scannell-2
Axel Hecht <l10n <at> mozilla.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

ga-IE opts in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/rev/1a81c088ac8f
Thanks,

Kevin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

文少华
zh-CN opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0

BR.
Holy

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
> commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Ankit Patel-2
Gujarati (gu-IN) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gu-IN/rev/08f0ca5bad28

Cheers,
Ankit

Axel Hecht wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention
> to not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files.
> I know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still
> need to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to
> build, and that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time.
> With a bit of help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep
> and land things on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new
> strings already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel
Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

flod
Il 8-04-2009 21:43, Axel Hecht ha scritto:
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
Italian (it) opting-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/8414fcbfae1b

Francesco

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Raivis Dejus
Latvian lv opts-in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lv/rev/e1b814fe90b6

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp to
> the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to participate in
> the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I know
> that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those into your
> commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third final
> beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need to
> do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and that's
> supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of help from
> timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things on Wednesday
> afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Ar cieņu,
Raivis Dejus

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Fjoerfoks
Hi Axel,

Frisian fy-NL also wants to opt-in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/c0ca2d08524a3d1a7f269a7866540c56cf256483

Kind regards,
Wim

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention
> to not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files.
> I know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still
> need to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to
> build, and that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time.
> With a bit of help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep
> and land things on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new
> strings already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Wim
[hidden email]
Typ mar Frysk
praatmarfrysk <www.praatmarfrysk.nl>
fjoerfoks.blogspot.com
www.mozilla-nl.org/
www.mozbrowser.nl
www.fryskesoftware.nl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Sander Lepik-3
new revision for et:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/fde2d6cdad16

--
Sander

08.04.2009 22:43, Axel Hecht kirjutas:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention
> to not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files.
> I know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still
> need to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to
> build, and that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time.
> With a bit of help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep
> and land things on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new
> strings already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Mark Tyndall-3
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0

en-GB opting in.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/en-GB/rev/604eb638c06c

Mark.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Filip Miletic-4
Axel Hecht schreef:
> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to

sr opting in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/rev/1a5820527372

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Hasse-2
sv-SE opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sv-SE/rev/4eb7f66c5d39

--
Hasse
sv-SE l10n team

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Tomer
On Apr 8, 10:43 pm, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link likehttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.

Hebrew (he) is opting-in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/he/rev/ef670cc1fae8

Happy Passover/Easter.

--
Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Alexander L. Slovesnik-2
Russian (ru) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/2cf771b7e3c0

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

jneves
pt-PT opts in with: pt-PT opts in with:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/b14c1317138b

(now, in the list thread)

Best regards,
João Miguel Neves

Axel Hecht escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention
> to not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files.
> I know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
> > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
> > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still
> need to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to
> build, and that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time.
> With a bit of help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep
> and land things on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new
> strings already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradução/Localização de software e sítios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu serviço...

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Gia Shervashidze
ka (Georgian)
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/da6beb5e433a
g.\

Axel Hecht იწერება:

> Hi all,
>
> please follow up to this thread with your locale and your source stamp
> to the 1.9.1 repo to sign off with which revision you want to
> participate in the Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. A link like
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/5a3036370ba0
> works best.
>
> While ramping down on the last strings and bugs, please pay attention to
> not regress stas' latest landings to your region.properties files. I
> know that some tools like to do that, but please don't include those
> into your commit.
>
> I didn't check that, but
>
>  > hg ci -X browser-region/region.properties ...
>
> sounds like a good tool to avoid landing more than you should. Or just
>
>  > hg revert browser/chrome/browser-region/region.properties
>
> before checking in.
>

> This is our final beta, knocking on wood. I know that it's our third
> final beta, but still, I'll say it one more time.
>
> A bit of context on the somewhat funny timing of noon UTC: We still need
> to do some manual work between l10n sign-off and hand-off to build, and
> that's supposed to happen on Wednesday evening MV time. With a bit of
> help from timezones, I should have enough time to prep and land things
> on Wednesday afternoon European time.
>
> I'm happy to see that many of you made good progress on the new strings
> already, and responded to our outreach mails, too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Axel

Re: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Arjuna Rao Chavala
te(Telugu) opting in
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/te/rev/139c652863c7

Best regards
Arjun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Opt-In, til Wednesday, April 15th, noon UTC

Kostas Papadimas-3
Greek (el) is opting in too :
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/rev/619a267c5a6c

Thanks