[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Toni Hermoso Pulido
En/na Toni Hermoso Pulido ha escrit:
> Hi, [ca] opts-in:
>
> Rev: c8ab3eafd7e0

If possible, I would change it for:

9a63b7c3dea5

Thanks!

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Ehsan Akhgari

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

wladow-2
sk is opting in with 55c554993ee9

(in case something went wrong with utf8 installer, make it 94a292a5f6cc
- contains charset.mk )

--

wladow

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Alexandru Szasz
2009/1/13 Alexandru Szasz <[hidden email]>:

> 2009/1/9 Alexandru Szasz <[hidden email]>:
>> 2009/1/8 Alexandru Szasz <[hidden email]>:
>>> Romanian (ro) opting in:
>>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/e93414753cc2
>>>

>> Change that to 0b91ba5df13c, there were some access keys fixed.
>>

> New changeset for Romanian (ro): 0347368bfe75 (
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/0347368bfe75
> )

I've added the changes required to benefit from the installer's UTF-8 awareness.
If it's ok to assume that 3.1b3 will have that code, then this is the
changeset to use for Romanian (ro):
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/f733f3f16856

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Erdal Ronahi
Kurdish (ku) opting in.
Changeset:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ku/file/6724e5929bb8

The new UTF-8 installer fixes a long standing bug for Kurdish and
probably also Turkish - it had existed forever. Thanks for that.

Erdal

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Axel Hecht
Hi Erdal,

I see that Alexandru pushed for you stuff from narro. Not sure why, but
that's still showing a whole lot of missing strings and missing files. I
just pushed a build to make sure, see
http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3876 for
the latest comparison run.

The good news is that from what I heard we're pushing out the code
freeze until Sunday, January 25th. I'm still waiting for Beltzner to
move that from proposed schedule to schedule, though.

Axel

Axel Hecht  wrote / napísal(a):

> Hi Erdal,
>
> I see that Alexandru pushed for you stuff from narro. Not sure why, but
> that's still showing a whole lot of missing strings and missing files. I
> just pushed a build to make sure, see
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3876 for
> the latest comparison run.
>
> The good news is that from what I heard we're pushing out the code
> freeze until Sunday, January 25th. I'm still waiting for Beltzner to
> move that from proposed schedule to schedule, though.
>
> Axel
>
> On 13.01.2009 22:58 Uhr, Erdal Ronahi wrote:

Actually,
http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3964 is
the latest comparison with 1 missing string and many obsolete files.

--

wladow

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Erdal Ronahi
Hi Pike, hi all,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM, wladow <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Axel Hecht  wrote / napísal(a):
>> I see that Alexandru pushed for you stuff from narro. Not sure why

We asked Alexandru for help, because Amed had trouble with Mercurial.
We did the translations in Narro anyway.

Hopefully someday in the future we will be able to push our stuff from
Narro (or some other tool) directly, without using Mercurial
ourselves. I still can't see why translators should be required to use
of software like CVS, SVN or Hg, when all they want to do is
translate. It is not only difficult for some, but also error-prone.

>> The good news is that from what I heard we're pushing out the code freeze
>> until Sunday, January 25th. I'm still waiting for Beltzner to move that from
>> proposed schedule to schedule, though.

Maybe we can resolve the problem until then.

> Actually, http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3964
> is the latest comparison with 1 missing string and many obsolete files.
> wladow

I added the one missing string in Narro, but I am unsure how to
proceed with the obsolete files. Well, we'll sort it out until January
25th.

Best,
Erdal

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

dynamis-2
Just to make status clear (ja/ja-JP-mac opt-in properly).

We can use these changeset for Firefox 3.1b3
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja/file/05dfc4b039f7
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ja-JP-mac/file/26a6e2b0f276

but as code freeze is now slipped and we'll continue updating.
I or my peer will tell you final changeset before the new deadline.

Thanks.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:56:36 +0900
dynamis <[hidden email]> wrote

> ja/ja-JP-mac not completed yet but will opt-in before the deadline.
> I or my peer will specify the changeset later.
>
> Thanks.

 - dynamis (Technical Marketing)

Mozilla Japan : http://www.mozilla-japan.org/
  Firefox Support : http://support.mozilla.com/ja/kb/
  L10N Forum : http://forums.firehacks.org/l10n/
  Translation Forum : http://forums.firehacks.org/trans/

Re: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Patipat Susumpow
On Jan 8, 4:50 pm, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in
> a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>
> Please make sure that your fx31x trees onhttp://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31xare green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They
> can be found onhttp://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10nandhttp://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
> on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are onhttp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla....
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
> is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision onhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>
> Useful documents:https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurialhttp://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49...
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
> and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
> and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Hi Axel,

rev: bab6f4da0ba6 has fixed broken about:rights, please use this one
instead.

sorry for this mistake.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Rajesh Ranjan-2
Hindi opting in: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hi-IN/file/f373891347d2

regards,
--------------
Rajesh Ranjan
Kramashah

it resides in the L10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ for Firefox 3.1 too.

Yes, that should be fine.

We'll discuss in today's development meeting on whether the code freeze

is tomorrow or later, I'd not worry about charset.mk before that call is
made. Like, right now, it's just an obsolete file that doesn't really
hurt.

Axel

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022

2009/1/14 Erdal Ronahi <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Pike, hi all,
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM, wladow <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Axel Hecht  wrote / napísal(a):
>>> I see that Alexandru pushed for you stuff from narro. Not sure why
>
> We asked Alexandru for help, because Amed had trouble with Mercurial.
> We did the translations in Narro anyway.
>
> Hopefully someday in the future we will be able to push our stuff from
> Narro (or some other tool) directly, without using Mercurial
> ourselves. I still can't see why translators should be required to use
> of software like CVS, SVN or Hg, when all they want to do is
> translate. It is not only difficult for some, but also error-prone.
>
>>> The good news is that from what I heard we're pushing out the code freeze
>>> until Sunday, January 25th. I'm still waiting for Beltzner to move that from
>>> proposed schedule to schedule, though.
>
> Maybe we can resolve the problem until then.
>
>> Actually, http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/m-c%20linux%20repack/3964
>> is the latest comparison with 1 missing string and many obsolete files.
>> wladow
>
> I added the one missing string in Narro, but I am unsure how to
> proceed with the obsolete files. Well, we'll sort it out until January
> 25th.

I've removed the obosolete files and added the file from
other-licenses/ that I ignored yesterday thinking that doesn't change
too often.

Dashboard for ku is clear now.

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

flod
New changeset (Italian): QA and added a missing variable
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/it/file/a350ef30b97e

Francesco

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Tim Chien (MozTW)
New change set for zh-TW, fixing display issue regards bug 451586.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-TW/rev/dea3e75a7c10

I am not pleased with the fix because it generates unnecessary '1' on
the button, but I cannot turn it off due to pluralRule = 0.
Bug 473706 is for this problem (thanks Sakai); If this issue have also
cause problem in your language, please do comment on that bug.

Tim
Mozilla Taiwan Community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Andras Timar
Please use this updated changeset for hu:
f6491775dfe1
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/hu/file/f6491775dfe1

Thanks,
Andras

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January13th, 11:59pm PDT

Kevin Scannell-2
Kevin Scannell <kscanne <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Axel Hecht <l10n <at> mozilla.com> writes:
>
> > When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> > with your locale code and revision on
> > http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
> >

> Irish opting in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/03381097245c

Please update this to
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/file/d21e74a5a928

We finished some important untranslated strings in this revision.
Thanks
Kevin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Besnik Bleta-2
New set for sq:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/pushloghtml?changeset=a78a615525f9

besnik

Më 01/08/2009 11:50 AM, Axel Hecht shkrojti:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

NGUYEN-Manh Hung
From bug 463441, now we use this new changeset revision for Vietnamese.
Locale code: vi
Rev: 5b133175e063

Thanks!

 -----
NGUYEN Manh Hùng

> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a week
> from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your builds on
> tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If your
> locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on push, and
> drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is going
> to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread, with
> your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that we
> really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the code
> freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still working on it.
> Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Anas Husseini-2
New changeset for Arabic:

1c38a5dbcb41

Thanks

- Anas

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10nand
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/
> .
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Romi Hardiyanto
changeset for Indonesian [id]: b92d872edf01

Thanks,
-
Romi