[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Aman Alam
Axel Hecht ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
Punjabi (pa-IN): http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/pa-IN/file/0e2b98ae7ddc

Thanks

A S Alam

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

shankar prasad

> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>
> Pike,

kannada(kn) is opting in with the below revision,

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/0ed7d5a8fd96

Thanks

Shankar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Ankit Patel-2
Axel Hecht wrote:
> Hi all,

[...]
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
Gujarati (gu-IN) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/gu-IN/file/b8dbe1233bf7

Thanks!

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Anas Husseini-2
Arabic re-opting in:
changeset 0e6430821f44

Regards

- Anas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Krishnababu Krothapalli
Telugu (te) opting in :
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/te/file/364970ccab1c

Thanks,
Krishna.

2009/1/13 Anas Husseini <[hidden email]>

> Arabic re-opting in:
> changeset 0e6430821f44
>
> Regards
>
> - Anas
>
> --
> Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

jneves
pt-PT opts in
changeset 3048cb32c07c

Best regards,
João Miguel Neves

--
Intraneia
http://www.intraneia.com/

Suporte a Software Livre
Tradução/Localização de software e sítios web
Desenvolvimento de software

Ao seu serviço...

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Pavel Franc
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

Cs is opting in with revision 194b96b9aa9f

Pavel Franc
Czech Mozilla

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

F Wolff-2
af: O37d0f0b2ae00

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

sandeeps

Marathi (mr) opting in.
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/mr/file/028c4b39be1a

Regards,
Sandeep Shedmake

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

F Wolff-2
or now 26de7d7ae6eb for Afrikaans (af)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Axel Hecht
On 13.01.2009 5:13 Uhr, A S Alam wrote:

> Axel Hecht ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
>> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
> Punjabi (pa-IN): http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/pa-IN/file/0e2b98ae7ddc
>
> Thanks
>
> A S Alam

Technically, I'm using
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/file/0e2b98ae7ddc,
but as those two repos are in synch, it doesn't matter that much.

Axel

On 13.01.2009 8:41 Uhr, krishna k wrote:
> Telugu (te) opting in :
> http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/te/file/364970ccab1c

Used
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/te/file/7cc6e7aab776,
as per IRC.

Axel

On 13.01.2009 5:35 Uhr, shankar prasad wrote:

>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
>> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>>
>> Pike,
>
> kannada(kn) is opting in with the below revision,
>
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/0ed7d5a8fd96
>
> Thanks
>
> Shankar

Per irc, kn is burning, I'll need a new source stamp here.

Axel

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 13.01.2009 5:35 Uhr, shankar prasad wrote:
>
>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
>>> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>>>
>>> Pike,
>>>

>> kannada(kn) is opting in with the below revision,
>>
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/0ed7d5a8fd96
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Shankar
>>

> Per irc, kn is burning, I'll need a new source stamp here.

Pike,
Here is the correct one :
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/kn/file/def29c21f01e

Shankar

> Axel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Marcelo Poli-2
es-AR opting in
Changeset 4f2d53a96689
The three latest push don't have browser strings, so you can also pick
7da54b071ee9

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Fjoerfoks
Axel,

Is it OK to remove toolkit/installer/windows/charset.mk for TB30x,
since it resides in the L10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ for Firefox 3.1 too.

Wim

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.
Kind regards,
--
Wim
[hidden email]

On 13.01.2009 16:07 Uhr, Fryske Firefox wrote:
> Axel,
>
> Is it OK to remove toolkit/installer/windows/charset.mk for TB30x,
> since it resides in the L10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ for Firefox 3.1 too.

Yes, that should be fine.

We'll discuss in today's development meeting on whether the code freeze
is tomorrow or later, I'd not worry about charset.mk before that call is
made. Like, right now, it's just an obsolete file that doesn't really hurt.

Axel

>> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
>> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>>

>> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
>> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
>> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
>> They can be found on
>> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
>> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
>> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
>> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>>
>> The generated builds are on
>> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>>

>> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
>> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>>

>> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
>> thread, with your locale code and revision on
>> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>>

>> Useful documents:
>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>>

>> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>>
>> Axel
>>
>> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
>> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
>> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>>
>> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
>> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
>> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
>> might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Eduardo Trápani-3
Esperanto (eo) opting in:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/eo/rev/b857c9cfcb41

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Mark Tyndall-3
Axel Hecht wrote:

[...]
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

en-GB   98ffef292bcb

cheers,

Mark..

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Besnik Bleta-2
Opting in for sq:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/file/a78980ec6cce

cheers
besnik

Më 01/08/2009 11:50 AM, Axel Hecht shkrojti: