[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

1234 ... 6

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Axel Hecht
Hi all,

Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in
a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].

Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They
can be found on
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.

The generated builds are on
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.

Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.

When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
with your locale code and revision on
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

Useful documents:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022

I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.

Axel

* Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.

** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

NGUYEN-Manh Hung
Opt-in for Vietnamese.
Locale code: vi
Revision: 0eb5ece95cbb

Thanks,

 -----
NGUYEN Manh Hùng

> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a week
> from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your builds on
> tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If your
> locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on push, and
> drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is going
> to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread, with
> your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that we
> really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the code
> freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still working on it.
> Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Ehsan Akhgari
What should new locales who want to target Beta 3 as their first Beta
release do?  fx31fa is green on the dashboard, and Tinderbox builds
also succeed.  We're in the process of testing the localization, and
we'd be ready to target Beta 3 as fa's first beta release.  Please let
us know if we need to do something other than what you listed here as
a new locale.

Thanks!
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n
> and http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread, with
> your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Ahmet Serkan Tıratacı
Turkish (tr) locale opts-in: 54674f3e902e

Serkan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Alexandru Szasz
Romanian (ro) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/e93414753cc2

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Fjoerfoks
Hi Axel,

Frisian fy-NL opts-in also,
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/55f59cffc417

And a happy new year to you too and all other localizers!
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
Kind regards,
--
Wim
[hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Tim Chien (MozTW)
zh-TW opt-in: 1b6f88a670dc

Tim
MozTW

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n
> and http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread, with
> your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Patipat Susumpow
Thai (th) opts-in
rev : 2ab5378814b8

On Jan 8, 4:50 pm, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in
> a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>
> Please make sure that your fx31x trees onhttp://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31xare green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They
> can be found onhttp://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10nandhttp://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
> on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are onhttp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla....
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
> is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision onhttp://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>
> Useful documents:https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurialhttp://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49...
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
> and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
> and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Rimas Kudelis
2009.01.08 11:50, Axel Hecht rašė:
> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.

lt opts in, rev. ec7ffd63e25e
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/file/ec7ffd63e25e

RQ

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Alexander L. Slovesnik-2
Russian (ru) opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/089657b27542

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Sander Lepik-3

Estonian locale opting in:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/cc831658a459
<http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/file/cc831658a459>

(i hope you don't get it twice, but i didn't see the first one in archives)

--
Sander

08.01.2009 11:50, Axel Hecht kirjutas:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.

Re: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

willyaranda
Hi, es-ES is opting-in, revision: db27d49f88e0

Regards!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Damjan Georgievski
Macedonian [mk] opt-in, revision 4c1b56ee8d50 (thats the one i guess)

--
дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )

Our national drug is alcohol,
we tend to regard the use any other drug with special horror.
    -- William S. Burroughs

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Kostas Papadimas-3
Greek (el) is opting in too :
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/file/b842eb14168d

Thanks
Kostas

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Toni Hermoso Pulido
Hi, [ca] opts-in:

Rev: c8ab3eafd7e0

Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

2009/1/8 Alexandru Szasz <[hidden email]>:
> Romanian (ro) opting in:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/file/e93414753cc2

Change that to 0b91ba5df13c, there were some access keys fixed.

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Kristján Bjarni Guðmundsson-3
Opt-in for Icelandic
Locale code: is
Revision: 6cf2990a89b3

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 10:50:45 +0100, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in
>a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

>Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
>http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
>builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They
>can be found on
>http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
>http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
>your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build
>on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
>The generated builds are on
>http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>
>Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this
>is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

>When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
>with your locale code and revision on
>http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

>Useful documents:
>https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
>I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
>Axel
>
>* Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner
>and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings,
>and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
>** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
>code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
>working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Danishka Navin
Sinhala (si) is opting in
changeSet 8ae290a21090

Axel Hecht wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is
> in a week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count.
> They can be found on
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n and
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD.
> If your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only
> build on push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/.
>

> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can,
> this is going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this
> thread, with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>

> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike
> Beltzner and explain why they didn't know in time that they needed
> more strings, and that we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about
> the code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're
> still working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you
> might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

文少华

[zh-CN] opts-in
rev: 29b1111b1bc6

BR.
Holy

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Axel Hecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strings for Firefox 3.1 are frozen [*], and code freeze for Beta 3 is in a
> week from now (-2 hours), January 13th, 11:59pm PDT [**].
>

> Please make sure that your fx31x trees on
> http://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=fx31x are green, and that your
> builds on tinderbox succeed, the "Firefox mozilla-1.9.1 ..." count. They can
> be found on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10nand
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-ab-CD. If
> your locale doesn't show those columns, that's because they only build on
> push, and drop off the display after 12 or 24 hours.
>
> The generated builds are on
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1-l10n/
> .
>
> Try to get as much pre-release testing to those builds as you can, this is
> going to be our last Beta, and our most popular one.
>

> When you're done and ready for Beta 3, please follow up on this thread,
> with your locale code and revision on
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ab-CD/.
>

> Useful documents:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/L10n_on_Mercurial
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_frm/thread/a49e49518480c022
>
> I wish you all a happy new year, and a whopping Firefox 3.1.
>
> Axel
>
> * Frozen. That means that developers need to wrestle down Mike Beltzner and
> explain why they didn't know in time that they needed more strings, and that
> we really can't ship 3.1 without it.
>
> ** In the dev meeting on Tuesday, the js group raised concerns about the
> code freeze. They didn't wrestle beltzner down yet, but they're still
> working on it. Don't assume you get more time for B3, though you might.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.1 Beta 3, OPT-IN, code freeze one week away, January 13th, 11:59pm PDT

Cédric Corazza

The French locale is opting-in  :
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/01fb9876b7b9
1234 ... 6