[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 2.18.3

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 2.18.3

Max Kanat-Alexander
Today we are releasing Bugzilla 2.18.3, a bug-fix release for the
2.18 series.

This release fixes a problem in 2.18.2 that would cause users to
be unable to use the Search page.

Download
--------
Bugzilla is available at:

http://www.bugzilla.org/download/


Release Notes & Changes
-----------------------
The Release Notes for 2.18.3 are available at:

http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/2.18.3/release-notes.html

To see a list of all changes between your version of Bugzilla and the
current version of Bugzilla, you can use the chart at:

http://www.bugzilla.org/status/changes.html


About Bugzilla
--------------
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System."
Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers
to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively.
Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous
licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla has many features
its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has quickly
become a favorite of hundreds of organizations across the globe, and
is widely regarded as one of the top defect-tracking systems available.

See http://www.bugzilla.org/about/ for more details.

-Max Kanat-Alexander
Release Manager, Bugzilla Project

--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.

_______________________________________________
mozilla-webtools mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-webtools
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANN] Release of Bugzilla 2.18.3

Ryan Smith-12
I updated my Bugzilla install via CVS from 2.18.2 to 2.18.3 this morning. I
have 0 open bugs, but when I search for the open bugs, this is displayed:

An internal error has occured, but Bugzilla doesn't know what
cookies_need_value means. If you are a Bugzilla end-user seeing this
message, please save this page and send it to ...

It seems like this error is related to the specific fixes from 2.18.3.
2.18.2 worked fine.

Ryan


"Max Kanat-Alexander" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Today we are releasing Bugzilla 2.18.3, a bug-fix release for the
> 2.18 series.
>
> This release fixes a problem in 2.18.2 that would cause users to
> be unable to use the Search page.
>
> Download
> --------
> Bugzilla is available at:
>
> http://www.bugzilla.org/download/
>
>
> Release Notes & Changes
> -----------------------
> The Release Notes for 2.18.3 are available at:
>
> http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/2.18.3/release-notes.html
>
> To see a list of all changes between your version of Bugzilla and the
> current version of Bugzilla, you can use the chart at:
>
> http://www.bugzilla.org/status/changes.html
>
>
> About Bugzilla
> --------------
> Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System."
> Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers
> to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively.
> Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous
> licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla has many features
> its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has quickly
> become a favorite of hundreds of organizations across the globe, and
> is widely regarded as one of the top defect-tracking systems available.
>
> See http://www.bugzilla.org/about/ for more details.
>
> -Max Kanat-Alexander
> Release Manager, Bugzilla Project
>
> --
> http://www.everythingsolved.com/
> Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.
>


_______________________________________________
mozilla-webtools mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-webtools
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

cookies_need_value (WAS Re: [ANN] Release of Bugzilla 2.18.3)

Max Kanat-Alexander
On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 12:03 -0500, Ryan Smith wrote:
> An internal error has occured, but Bugzilla doesn't know what
> cookies_need_value means. If you are a Bugzilla end-user seeing this
> message, please save this page and send it to ...
>
> It seems like this error is related to the specific fixes from 2.18.3.
> 2.18.2 worked fine.

        That sounds like you're using custom templates, or that your templates
didn't get updated. cookies_need_value is a choice in the global/code-
error.html.tmpl file. Bugzilla is telling you that that choice isn't
there, but it clearly is on my 2.18 installation.

        Perhaps also try running checksetup.

        -Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.

_______________________________________________
mozilla-webtools mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-webtools
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: cookies_need_value (WAS Re: [ANN] Release of Bugzilla 2.18.3)

Ryan Smith-12
In reply to this post by Ryan Smith-12
Thanks, that fixed it. It looks like the templates didn't get updated.

Ryan

"Max Kanat-Alexander" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 12:03 -0500, Ryan Smith wrote:
>> An internal error has occured, but Bugzilla doesn't know what
>> cookies_need_value means. If you are a Bugzilla end-user seeing this
>> message, please save this page and send it to ...
>>
>> It seems like this error is related to the specific fixes from 2.18.3.
>> 2.18.2 worked fine.
>
> That sounds like you're using custom templates, or that your templates
> didn't get updated. cookies_need_value is a choice in the global/code-
> error.html.tmpl file. Bugzilla is telling you that that choice isn't
> there, but it clearly is on my 2.18 installation.
>
> Perhaps also try running checksetup.
>
> -Max
> --
> http://www.everythingsolved.com/
> Everything Solved: Experts at Bugzilla... and everything else, too.
>


_______________________________________________
mozilla-webtools mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-webtools