[ACTION NEEDED ] Quality and Automation Community call - Dec 2nd

[ACTION NEEDED ] Quality and Automation Community call - Dec 2nd

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,
The next *Quality and Automation Community call* will have place next
week, Tuesday December 2nd.

Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2014-12-02

A good reminder is to tell you that thesecalls are aboutthe
_community_,_about ways to Get Involved_and_coordination_. It is a great
opportunity to share notes about your current work, projects, tools you
use or workflows that work like magic. Please add your ideas in the pad
( with your name and time estimation after it).

"As simple as picking up the phone and dialing in" as Clint said last week!

Have a great day!

Ioana

Re: [ACTION NEEDED ] Quality and Automation Community call - Dec 2nd

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,
A friendly reminder on this. The call will take place tomorrow and we
have an empty topic list. I know everyone is busy these days but would
be nice to share our awesome work with the community!

Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2014-12-02

Thank you,
Ioana

On 11/26/14, 8:46 AM, Ioana Chiorean wrote:

> Hi all,
> The next *Quality and Automation Community call* will have place next
> week, Tuesday December 2nd.
>
> Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2014-12-02
>
> A good reminder is to tell you that thesecalls are aboutthe
> _community_,_about ways to Get Involved_and_coordination_. It is a
> great opportunity to share notes about your current work, projects,
> tools you use or workflows that work like magic.  Please add your
> ideas in the pad ( with your name and time estimation after it).
>
> "As simple as picking up the phone and dialing in" as Clint said last
> week!
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Ioana

Re: [ACTION NEEDED ] Quality and Automation Community call - Dec 2nd

Clint Talbert-3
Since the agenda is empty at this point, we will cancel and try again in
two weeks.

No sense having a meeting with no agenda.

Clint
On 12/1/2014 06:47, Ioana Chiorean wrote:

> Hi all,
> A friendly reminder on this. The call will take place tomorrow and we
> have an empty topic list. I know everyone is busy these days but would
> be nice to share our awesome work with the community!
>
> Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2014-12-02
>
> Thank you,
> Ioana
>

> On 11/26/14, 8:46 AM, Ioana Chiorean wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> The next *Quality and Automation Community call* will have place next
>> week, Tuesday December 2nd.
>>
>> Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2014-12-02
>>
>> A good reminder is to tell you that thesecalls are aboutthe
>> _community_,_about ways to Get Involved_and_coordination_. It is a
>> great opportunity to share notes about your current work, projects,
>> tools you use or workflows that work like magic.  Please add your
>> ideas in the pad ( with your name and time estimation after it).
>>
>> "As simple as picking up the phone and dialing in" as Clint said last
>> week!
>>
>> Have a great day!
>>
>> Ioana

[ACTION NEEDED ] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Dec 16th

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,
The next *Quality and Automation Community call* will have place next
week, Tuesday December 16th.

Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2014-12-16

I think after the Portland Coincident Work Week we will have a lot to
share, report back and ask for opinions.
A good reminder to tell you is  that thesecalls are aboutthe
_community_,_about ways to Get Involved_and_coordination_. It is a great
opportunity to share notes about your current work, projects, tools you
use or workflows that work like magic.  Please add your ideas in the pad
( with your name and time estimation after it).

Spread the word:
https://twitter.com/MozillaQA/status/542677190987755521
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152929543669301&id=122167964300
https://plus.google.com/b/105008984866948869070/105008984866948869070/posts/JmQ3TxVEnZz

Have a great day!

Ioana

Re: [ACTION NEEDED ] Next Quality and Automation Community call - Dec 16th

Ioana Chiorean
Hi all,
Don't forget about the call tomorrow! The agenda still needs some love
from our side!

Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/Quality-Automation-Call-2014-12-16

Regards,
Ioana