A very important message!

😉 Good Guy 😉-27
You are not authorised to read my posts in plain text. Please install HTML enabled newsreader, such as latest Thunderbird <https://www.thunderbird.net>, to benefit from solutions posted in my posts.

--

With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer

Re: A very important message!

WaltS48-12
On 7/10/20 12:00 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> Pod Level 2 perfectly meets the demands of today's increasingly mobile
> workforce. It's ideal for everything from sales colleagues working on
> the move, to remote workers needing to connect from anywhere and any
> device. This cat can keep an eye on all of you using these newsgroups.
> It's what we call a spy cat and send all the personal info to Google,
> Microsoft and Amazon. So the choice is clear. Either join the Taliban
> and become a suicide bomber or simply accept the realities of life

Looks like you need to make your signature container a little wider on
the left.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/

Re: A very important message!

😉 Good Guy 😉-28
On 10/07/2020 17:27, WaltS48 wrote:

> Looks like you need to make your signature container a little wider on
> the left.

People should start using these 3 emails when posting on Mozilla.General:

The idea is to give them their own crap until they stop spamming us.

--

With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer