Quantcast

A new way to request developer documentation

A new way to request developer documentation

Sheppy
In order to help streamline our documentation process, and to make it easier than ever for you to ask us to document stuff, we've created a brand new documentation request form! This will help you easily file a documentation request bug (either to fix mistakes or create entirely new material) and ensure that it winds up in the right place, calling the attention of the right people.

You can read more about the new form in my blog post here: http://bit.ly/WTKp1H

And you can go directly to the form here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/form.doc

This is all part of MDN's ongoing effort to help ensure that our documentation keeps improving and expanding at a pace to try to keep up with the awesome development work happening in the Mozilla community.

Looking forward to your requests and input!

Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead
Mozilla
http://www.bitstampede.com/