89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon

Delphine L
Hello localizers,

I'm happy to announce we now have 89 locales activated on Pontoon for Fenix
now! You can choose yours from the now integrated locale-switcher.

You can take a look at the strings directly here:
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/android-l10n/tags/fenix/

Download Firefox Preview
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix&hl=en>
from Googly Play to test your strings. Screenshots are a WIP.

Thanks everyone!

cheers
--
Delphine

Re: 89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon

Delphine L
Sorry, I meant please download the developer/nighlty version from here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix

thank you

--
Delphine

Re: 89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon

Selyan Slimane Amiri
Thank you Delphine, I have already installed both versions, Firefox preview
and nightly preview. I have my Kabyle language in both versions, but I
would like to have the opportunity to change the language in Firefox
preview as is the case in preview nightly

Le jeu. 6 févr. 2020 à 21:06, Delphine L <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Sorry, I meant please download the developer/nighlty version from here:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix
>
> thank you
>
> On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 11:59 AM Delphine L <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello localizers,
> >
> > I'm happy to announce we now have 89 locales activated on Pontoon for
> > Fenix now! You can choose yours from the now integrated locale-switcher.
> >
> > You can take a look at the strings directly here:
> > https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/android-l10n/tags/fenix/
> >
> > Download Firefox Preview
> > <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix&hl=en>
> > from Googly Play to test your strings. Screenshots are a WIP.
> >
> > Thanks everyone!
> >
> > cheers
> > --
> > Delphine
> >

> --
> Delphine

Re: 89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon

Delphine L
Yes this will happen once the locale switcher rides the trains (so Nightly
> Beta > Release).
So, at this point, it will go out with 4.0 which is supposed to ship on the
18th.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 12:38 PM Selyan Slimane Amiri <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thank you Delphine, I have already installed both versions, Firefox
> preview and nightly preview. I have my Kabyle language in both versions,
> but I would like to have the opportunity to change the language in Firefox
> preview as is the case in preview nightly
>
> Le jeu. 6 févr. 2020 à 21:06, Delphine L <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
>> Sorry, I meant please download the developer/nighlty version from here:
>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix
>>
>> thank you
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 11:59 AM Delphine L <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello localizers,
>> >
>> > I'm happy to announce we now have 89 locales activated on Pontoon for
>> > Fenix now! You can choose yours from the now integrated locale-switcher.
>> >
>> > You can take a look at the strings directly here:
>> > https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/android-l10n/tags/fenix/
>> >
>> > Download Firefox Preview
>> > <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix&hl=en>
>> > from Googly Play to test your strings. Screenshots are a WIP.
>> >
>> > Thanks everyone!
>> >
>> > cheers
>> > --
>> > Delphine
>> >

>> --
>> Delphine

Delphine

Re: 89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon

Belkacem Mohammed
Hi Slimane,

Can we select Kabyle from the lang switcher as we used to do on Preview?

If yes, we have to announce it for the kab community on our page.

don't forget to keep 100% localization to avoid missing release :) We need
it present on every version

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 9:38 PM Selyan Slimane Amiri <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thank you Delphine, I have already installed both versions, Firefox preview
> and nightly preview. I have my Kabyle language in both versions, but I
> would like to have the opportunity to change the language in Firefox
> preview as is the case in preview nightly
>
> Le jeu. 6 févr. 2020 à 21:06, Delphine L <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
> > Sorry, I meant please download the developer/nighlty version from here:
> > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix
> >
> > thank you
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 11:59 AM Delphine L <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello localizers,
> > >
> > > I'm happy to announce we now have 89 locales activated on Pontoon for
> > > Fenix now! You can choose yours from the now integrated
> locale-switcher.
> > >
> > > You can take a look at the strings directly here:
> > > https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/android-l10n/tags/fenix/
> > >
> > > Download Firefox Preview
> > > <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix&hl=en
> >
> > > from Googly Play to test your strings. Screenshots are a WIP.
> > >
> > > Thanks everyone!
> > >
> > > cheers
> > > --
> > > Delphine
> > >

> > --
> > Delphine

Re: 89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon

Selyan Slimane Amiri
Great, Thank's Delphine.
MUḤEND As Delphine says, we'll wait until the 18th, and as soon as the
swither is added, we announce this on our page.

Le jeu. 6 févr. 2020 à 22:07, MB <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi Slimane,
>
> Can we select Kabyle from the lang switcher as we used to do on Preview?
>
> If yes, we have to announce it for the kab community on our page.
>
> don't forget to keep 100% localization to avoid missing release :) We need
> it present on every version
>

> On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 9:38 PM Selyan Slimane Amiri <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Delphine, I have already installed both versions, Firefox
>> preview
>> and nightly preview. I have my Kabyle language in both versions, but I
>> would like to have the opportunity to change the language in Firefox
>> preview as is the case in preview nightly
>>
>> Le jeu. 6 févr. 2020 à 21:06, Delphine L <[hidden email]> a
>> écrit :
>>
>> > Sorry, I meant please download the developer/nighlty version from here:
>> > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix
>> >
>> > thank you

>> locale-switcher.

>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix&hl=en>

>> > --
>> > Delphine

Re: 89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon

Selyan Slimane Amiri
Muḥend, Don't worry, I watch the localization every day, we have to be up
to date.
We have to keep 100% localization.

Le jeu. 6 févr. 2020 à 22:15, Selyan Slimane Amiri <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Great, Thank's Delphine.
> MUḤEND As Delphine says, we'll wait until the 18th, and as soon as the
> swither is added, we announce this on our page.
>
> Le jeu. 6 févr. 2020 à 22:07, MB <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hi Slimane,
>>
>> Can we select Kabyle from the lang switcher as we used to do on Preview?
>>
>> If yes, we have to announce it for the kab community on our page.
>>
>> don't forget to keep 100% localization to avoid missing release :) We
>> need it present on every version
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 9:38 PM Selyan Slimane Amiri <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you Delphine, I have already installed both versions, Firefox
>>> preview
>>> and nightly preview. I have my Kabyle language in both versions, but I
>>> would like to have the opportunity to change the language in Firefox
>>> preview as is the case in preview nightly

>>> locale-switcher.

>>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix&hl=en>

Re: 89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon

Michael Wolf-2
Delphine L schrieb:
> Sorry, I meant please download the developer/nighlty version from here:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix

Isn't this the correct download lin for the nightly version?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix.nightly

Regards,

Michael

Re: 89 locales for Fenix now on Pontoon